40 : Our Family

"Jungkook"

With a look of disbelief plaster on her face, Hana stared at the man riding the lion that was snarling at them showing his one foot-long razor-sharp teeth.

The aura radiating off from both Jungkook and Danger was too overwhelming for humans to bear that some of her relatives including her aunts dropped down on the ground unconscious while the rest had their orbs stretched out beyond their limit. After all, It wasnt an everyday thing for humans to come across the Uchiha riding a demon that could finish them off with one bite.

"Your Highness" Haise and the rest of the police officers step aside to make a way for their crown prince and went on their knees to show their respect. Jungkook climbed down of the lion and without wasting a millisecond he went straight to his lady love and enveloped her in his warm embrace.

The agonizing pain he was going to came to an end when the whiff of his favorite smell hit his nose and like a candle, he melted down holding the person he loved above and beyond the stars. The guy was shedding an ample amount of tear as if he was being reunited with his lover after centuries of separation. He couldn't talk heck he could barely form any words while he hugged his mate dearly and nuzzled his nose on her neck in search of comfort. Finally, the flame scorching his heart had calmed down and the feeling of peace flowed throughout his vein being able to touch her again.

"I missed you too" Hana whispered perceiving what Jungkook wanted to say. Disregarding her relatives that were glaring at her with bulging eyes, she embraced the man relieving him from the distress that was sawing his heart into numerous pieces.

Sniffing and wiping off his tears, Jungkook finally got the courage to detach himself from his life support and cupping her face, his gaze traveled on every inch of her beautiful face. She no longer looked pale and broken like the last time he had seen her and that truly brought a huge solace to him.

"I am so sorry" He choked pulling her close so that their nose was touching.

"I am so sorry," He repeated himself and Hana shook her head trying to say it was not his fault.

Tears welled up in her eyes witnessing Jungkook's breaking down snuggling closer to her. The passion he had for her was very visible in fact she could feel the raw emotions he had for her by the way he was holding her. Hana truly felt that the pain she went through was nothing in comparison to the torture Jungkook had to bear being separated from her however their sweet moment was soon ruined by the screams of Hana's relatives as one of them had already found his way inside Danger's mouth.

"Fuck Danger not them, I will bring you another mortal, keep him down" Jungkook hastened before the demon and ordered but Danger simply huffed and shook his head. After all, he was promised hundreds of humans and his stomach was already growling in hunger being surrounded by his favorite food.

"Jungkook!!!! DO something" Hana was panicking seeing her mother's brother-in-law shrieking trying to free himself from the mouth of the huge demon while the rest of her relatives fled away to save their lives leaving the unconscious ones on the ground.

"Danger no, not this one please" panic engulfed the scene as no one could rescue the man from the mouth of the ill-tempered demon lion. Even officers were left helpless. Nor they could harm the lion as it belonged to the Regent nor leave the relative of future lady light to be eaten.

Jungkook and Hana both were jumping trying to prevent Danger from swallowing the human while the lion was having time of his life dangling the man by his neck without seriously harming him.

"OH Lord, why does this happen to me? My husband, " another of her overly religious aunt was on the ground praying for her husband's life,  blaming Hana's mom for her predicament whereas her incompetent sons were the first ones to jump over the fence and run for their lives.