19:final stage

The crown prince of death valley and the first in line to the throne of the emperor "Uchiha Jeon Jungkook '' was really a masterpiece and the longer Hana stared at him the more she was accepting this fact. The charm he possessed and the grace with which he would handle himself simply made him irresistible and on top of that, he had eyes that could make Virgin Azalea go wet.

His majestic aura naturally made Hana go weak and his gorgeous face added more to her misery because no matter how the harder she was trying to fight, the more the temptation was getting into her.

Since Hana was clueless regarding the custom she had to follow in the presence of the royalty, the entire crowd except for her were on their knees as they greeted their future King. Lost in the moment, she was shamelessly gawking at the prince and it was the prince's turn to lose his cool noticing how the one person he couldn't wait to hold was eyeing him with fascination.

"Hana, you are supposed to bow down?" She heard her date hissing at her and she did so immediately after mouthing sorry to him.

"Who is the beautiful lady beside him?" Hana couldn't help but ask in curiosity.

"Helena Nova, Crown princess of Egyptia and our childhood friend" Sehun murmured to Hana trying not to smirk.

Hana felt a tad bit jealous but she couldn't disagree that the crown prince of Death valley appeared extremely compatible with the crown princess of Eygytia. Both from the founding royal family and powerful. They looked like a power couple who would dominate the world with a snap of their fingers.

"They look absolutely lovely together" Hana mentioned to Sehun whose expression instantly fell down because he was expecting a completely opposite reaction.

The whole party was set up just to make Hana realize her connection with Jungkook-but instead of feeling concerned about witnessing Jungkook with another gorgeous woman, she was complimenting them and gushing about how perfect they appeared together.

"They look like a match made in heaven, are they together?" Her follow-up question made Sehun want to jerk her to and fro in frustration and scream at her to open her eyes. Anyone except for her could tell Jungkook was in love with her. He would practically glow and the affection poured down his eyes whenever she would come into his view.

Hana noticed Sehun had tensed up a bit looking distressed but before she would inquire anything more, she realized that Jungkook was already standing before her leaving his date behind.

"Your Highness" Hana breathed out in nervousness as she hesitantly straightened up.

The last encounter they had couldn't be considered friendly therefore Hana wasn't sure how she was supposed to behave around him. Their heated argument was still resonating in her mind and stains of disappointment caused by the handsome prince had yet to fade away.

No words were exchanged between them as Hana stood there scratching her head while the prince simply gazed at his lady love with longing eyes. Of course, he had heard the entire conversation she had with Sehun, and though he was saddened by the fact that Hana didn't feel a thing witnessing him with another girl, he somehow managed to push back the ache in his heart and put up a faint smile to greet her.

Hana carefully wandered her eyes around and noticed people still had their heads down. It amazed her to see how no one had dared to move even an inch before the prince would allow them to do so. The power and authority he had over everyone were indeed very staggering.

"Jungkook" The soft voice called him from behind.

The princess of Egyptia gradually made her way down and gave Hana a tight-lipped smile.