46: Revelation

The throbbing in Hana's heart was getting more and more prominent as they were nearing their destination. She wasn't entirely certain whether she was ready to meet the family of her recently acknowledged mate, given that his family was not just any rich millionaire or royalty but rulers of the entire seven realms and descendent of The Emperor himself. Needless to say, Hana didn't feel prepared at all.

On the other hand, Jungkook was beyond thrilled to finally introduce the woman he dreamed to marry to his loved ones and since the biggest festival of the supernatural was just around the corner, he was certain that it was the best time to formally reveal Hana to the world.

Right after the visiting hours for Daniel had ended at the hospital, Uchihas had sent officers to safely transport the future lady light to the Crystal Palace where the monarchs of the Death Valley resided. Given that the threat to their future daughter-in-law was still very real, S-Ranking officers from different military departments were appointed and the entire path from the hospital to the palace was emptied just to escort the royal couple.

"I feel sorry for people who got held back in the traffic because of road blockage" Hana huffed looking at empty streets with no sign of life except for heavily armed officers in cyborg bodysuits or giant mecha called Knights.

It was the second time Hana was visiting a royal family from the supernatural world, the first being on Daniel's birthday three years ago and the visit had been very memorable however not for good reasons.

The first and foremost feeling that Hana experienced in the Salvaster Palace was the feeling of inferiority as even the insect in the palace seemed to belittle her existence. Every moment she had spent in that place had only made her skin grow thicker against the criticism and humiliation that were thrown at her and later her stay was cut short because of the assassination attempt on her and the execution of Daniel's cousin and his mother's lady in waiting.

"Hence I said fly in Dragon but you denied saying your dress would make the ride uncomfortable and your hair would mess up" Jungkook reminded Hana of the other option she had rejected.

"Yes because the last thing I wanted to do is appear in front of my mate's family looking a total mess...." Hana explained turning to face Jungkook.

"...And also because I don't know how to ride a dragon..." she paused.

"and I am a bit afraid of them and I am a bit afraid of heights too" Hana added clearing her throat to which Jungkook simply chuckled.

Her previous experience with royals had made Hana very conscious about her appearance and how she should carry herself in front of significant people like Jungkook's family because she truly didn't want to be in the center of odium this time.

To be suitable to present herself in front of the royal family she had requested a lady officer to pick a dress for her and changed into an elegant full sleeve maxi dress before heading towards the heart of the death valley

"Don't worry Hana, you look perfect." Jungkook encouragingly held her hand and placed a kiss on the dorsal side.

"To be honest everyone already loves you and has been eager to meet you. My family is not stuck up like me so I am sure you will like them too." The sparkle he had in his eyes as he spoke about them was something very refreshing for Hana. Just like the lights brightening up the Christmas tree, his orbs were shimmering conveying how much his family meant to him.

In his smooth voice, Jungkook continued to talk about his brothers and their childhood. He was practically raised by his brothers and they personally trained him and made him the man he was today.

Hana fondly listened to him pondering how her life would have been if she had siblings too.

"Even though Taehyung Hyung is seven years older than I am, he is the naughtiest. When he was crowned as regent he cried saying he was too lazy to bear such a huge responsibility. Hence, he always says as soon as I am ready, he will abdicate the throne and go on his honeymoon. Their honeymoon is still pending." Jungkook gave a nervous laugh then let out a deep sigh.