Since I realized many are confused

Hana and Yeona are twins, daughters of 45th Regent Uchiha Mijaki and Uchiha Lily, sisters of Uchiha Yoongi, and their real names are Uchiha Tiara and Uchiha Titania.

When they were attacked by a terrorist organization during the disaster which killed the previous regent and lady light (27 years ago) Hana's cats Lulu protected them and used her power to manipulate space and time and threw the twins out of a wormhole. However, due to the time difference between throwing them out, both twins ended up in a different timeline. Since the twins were nowhere to see and only blood was there in their crib, everyone assumed they got killed.

So they were 3 years old, 27 years ago (both would be older than Tae if they would grow normally ie 30 per human year)

let's say the attack happened in 1995 for reference and in 1995 they both were 3.
Through the wormhole, Yeona reached in 1999  and Hana reached 2005 ( Apparently Lulu did some mistake using her magic hence the conversation between the emperor and Lulu, where lulu said nothing happens by accident everything is gods will) so Yeona ended up being 26 and Hana 20 however they were born as twins.

Any more confusion 😃😅😃