4

MEREDITH GREY

I and Derek have been dating for 2 months now and our relationship has been pretty good.

I was at my desk finishing off some paperwork when I heard a knock at the door. I assumed it was Derek so I told him to come in. a dark-haired man walked in he kinda looked like Derek but Derek was much more good looking than this guy I turned to him and said: "who are you?"

"I'm Andrew Deluca the new general resident" he said

"Oh... right" I said because I had completely forgotten about that.

He sat down in front of my desk I chose to ignore him because he gave off a weird vibe. I continued to do my work until I got paged. 'thank goodness' I thought to myself. I got up and left my office. I was walking to the OR I was paged to. I walked into the OR I was wearing a loose dark purple dress with long sleeves and the skirt went up to my ankles with my hair up in a tight high bun.

"I was paged," I said with my hands on my hips

"Yes chief Grey, I need you to finish this surgery for me," the resident said, "why can't you finish it?" I said "I half to go check on something... it's an emergency"
"Ugh fine," I said as I rolled my eyes, I scrubbed in and put on a gown over my dress put on my dark purple scrub cap and gloves, and stared at the surgery.

DEREK SHEPHERD

I was watching Meredith in the OR she's amazing at what she can do in the OR other than what she can do in bed. I saw her in her office earlier with that guy sitting in front of her desk, she didn't seem to talk to him or even look at him so I shouldn't worry about it, and besides, Meredith's too good of a person to be cheating. I trust her and she's loyal, I mean I'd never cheat on her I care too much about her to do something like that, especially to her

MEREDITH GREY

I finished the surgery, scrubbed out, and took off my scrub cap. started walking to the counter to talk to the head of cardio about a surgery she had just finished. we talked for a bit until I heard a voice from behind me it was a man's voice, but it wasn't Derek's voice. I haven't seen Derek since this morning I turned around and it was this Andrew guy again. what could he possibly want?

He started flirting with me saying how pretty I was and how my beautiful greens eyes glowed and stuff like that which I liked to hear, but not from some guy I didn't even know. I liked hearing those things from Derek and Derek only.

and then he asked me out.

"I really like you Meredith and I think we could start something real between me and you so... would you like to go out with me sometime?" he said

"No... I-I'm seeing someone so no I would not like to go out with you!" I said then stormed off to my office.

DEREK SHEPHERD

I was walking down the hallway to find Meredith when I finally found her but she was talking to some guy, the guy I saw sitting at her Desk earlier before I could see anything else I walked away and went into an on-call room, I didn't see anything indicating she was cheating on me but was she?

We've only been dating for 2 months she couldn't just let it all go for that guy.

THIRD PERSON POV:

It came to the end of the day Meredith and Derek finished their shifts and Derek drove her back to her place. when they arrived, Meredith unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to open the car door. "are you coming or what?" she giggled "why should I? wouldn't you much have that guy you were talking to come in your house instead?" he scoffed

"What the hell are you talking about Derek?" she asked as she sat back in her seat.

"That guy you were talking to earlier" he said quietly

" Deluca?" She questioned

"Yea him who is he?" He asked

"Oh Derek... he's just a new resident. when he was to me at the counter while I was with the head of cardio, yes, he did flirt with me but I didn't flirt back I would never, he asked me out I'll admit that but I turned him down... coldly," she said

He looks up back at her and said, "are you sure?"

"Most definitely" she said and smiles at him

"Okay" he smiled and kissed her

They went inside of Meredith's house got undressed and had a few orgasms and fell sleep in each others arms with Meredith head on Dereks chest.

Requested by