16| Damien?

It was late, well kinda late, it was around nine

I went into the triplets' room and breastfed all three babies and burped them and put them back in their cribs and took off their onesies and then changed their diapers and let them fall asleep.

The triplets always sleep in only their diaper because if they sleep in onesies they sweat they sleep in onesies in the winter or the fall.

But other than that they sleep in diapers.

Once the boys were asleep I went into the kitchen, grabbed a cold water bottle from the fridge, and grabbed my phone, and sat on the couch only wearing a black silk nightgown that goes up to mid-thigh.

I opened my water bottle and took a few small sips then twisted the cap back on, and then moved down to the end of the couch.

Derek came out of our room in only boxers and came over to me and picked up my water bottle and twisted the cap, and took a big gulp from it the twisted the cap back on and put it back on the couch. he laid down on the couch with his head in my lap and buried his head in my stomach and fell asleep.

I was on my phone reading until I got a phone call.

I answered the phone

"Hello?" I said into the phone

"Meredith"

"Damien? why are you calling me at three in the morning?"

"I need your help"

"Why? with what?"

"Well, you know Dad's company?"

"Yea... why?"

"Well...we kinda need you to take over...."

"what?" I said a little too loudly and Derek stirred and groaned.

"What the hell do you mean I have to take over?" I said a little quieter.

"Dad can't do it anymore and I have my own thing to do"

"I know, I know you and dad have to kill people I get it but can't you get like somebody else to do it, I don't want to go back to Russia"

"It's not that bad meri"

"I told you to stop calling me that when I was five"

"And I told you I would never stop when I was eleven"

"Damien, I have kids, a fiancée and a job, I have a life in the US I can't do that in Russia"

"Yes you can- wait did you say kids and a fiancée?"

"Yea why?" I said a kinda whispered

"Well you'll just have to take them with"

"It's not that easy Derek has a life here in the US, his family, his friends, his life is here, I can't just expect him to leave it all here"

"Well we need we can't do it all on our own"

"I know, I know I'll figure something out, but I'll have to talk to Derek about it, and not to mention the slaughterings, Damien you know I hate going to those every Wednesday"

"Their not that bad, Okay, bye I love you

"Love you too" and then I hung up

"Who do you love?!, Meredith are you cheating on me?!" Derek said as he stood up with tears in his eyes

"What, no of course not, Derek that was my brother"

"Oh... sorry, what did he want?"

"I-I have to go to Russia"