100| not leaving

the was later that night and both Meredith and Derek were putting the kids to bed. Meredith sat in the rocking chair rocking back and forth with Blythe's head on her chest, Blythe fell asleep easily as Meredith moved her back and forth. kissing the top of her blonde curls.

Meredith stood up with Blythe still on her chest and gently laid her down in her crib, pulling the blanket over her waist and pushing the pacifier back into her mouth before leaning forward the press a kiss to her cheek.

she moved to the door and dimmed the lights before leaving the room. she walked over to the kitchen ad put some things away, she turned around to see Derek walking in from putting Christopher to bed.

"he's down," he said moving to stand next to Meredith.

"so is Blythe," she said as she dragged the washcloth across the counter.

"about what I said earlier, I might not have to leave I'm thinking about getting someone else to do it for me"

"mm," she hummed not looking away from the counter.

"I don't want to leave, I'll get someone else to do it for me," he said kissing the side of her head.

"I don't care if you go or not" she mumbled before tossing the cloth in the sink and started walking away.

"I'm sure you don't" he rolled his eyes earing a glare from her as she walked towards the bedroom.

***

the next day Meredith, Derek, and the kids were going to Carolyn's house, they were planning on telling Carolyn, the kids, and Amelia about the tenth baby.

they arrived at the house and helped the kids out of the car they all ran into the house while Meredith carried Blythe into the house. Christopher ran to Amelia while... someone else was holding Scout.

"what is Kai Bartley doing here?" Meredith whispered to Amelia with a small grin on her face.

"Link saw me and Kai kissing outside the hospital, Link told me about it because we didn't see him when we were kissing and then I broke up with him. I and Kai aren't officially dating but we're something" she smiled.

"How does the family feel about you being bi?"

"no one other than mom knows but she's okay with it, she says to do whatever makes me happy" she smiled brightly.

"that's good, oh and by the way, I'm pregnant again," she said quickly.

"What?!" she yelled and everyone turned to look at them.

"Blythe just told me she has a boyfriend," Amelia said quickly and everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing.

"wat a boyfwend?" Blythe asked.

"you'll find out one day," Meredith said while kissing the side of her head and setting her down on the floor, and went to play.

Meredith and Amelia went into the kitchen where they found Carolyn and unfortunately Nancy.

"well look who arrived" Nancy smiled from her spot at the table.

"hi, auntie mer" seven-year-old Riley waved as she sat on her mother's lap.

"hi, Riley" Meredith smiled and sat down at the table.

"Lizzie said you were coming but I didn't know she was serious" Nancy laughed.

"shut up, Nancy "Amelia rolled her eyes as she continued to carry Christopher.

"Meredith, have you seen Daphne?" Derek asked walking into the kitchen.

"No, I thought she came inside, did you ask Eloise?"

"I did but she said the last time she saw her was in the van"

"where could she be?' Meredith asked as she started to get concerned.

"what does she look like?" Kai asked as has she walked over to Amelia whilst holding Scout.

Nancy glared at Kai while Meredith answered "dirty blonde hair, green eyes, she was wearing a white dress"

Kai walked into the living room and walked back in with a little girl with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and was wearing a white dress.

"Where was she?" Derek asked as he lifted Daphne in his arms, holding her close.

"she was outside climbing a tree" Kai answered.

"thank you" Derek smiled and pressed his lips to Daphne's head.

"so Meredith Derek is there anything new with you two?" Carolyn asked.

Meredith and Derek gave each other a look and smiled, Nancy caught as she rolled her eyes.

"actually there is something we have to say" Derek answered, Meredith and Derek, agreed that he would tell them instead of Meredith because he knew how to do it better.

"Meredith's pregnant" he smiled.

Carolyn's face broke into a bright smile as she walked over to Derek hugged and kissed his cheek before going over to Meredith, hugging her, and kissing her cheek.

"mommy's having another baby?" Daphne asked.

"yes, you're going to have another baby brother or sister" Derek answered.

Daphne smiled, wiggled out of Derek's arms, and ran into the living room shouting "MY MOMMY'S PREGNANT!"

"I still can't believe you're going to have ten kids" Amelia shook her head, slapping Derek on the back.

I'm running out of ideas for this story.