Chapter 39

"Dear Michael,

I loved you so much. I write this because I just wasn't built for this life or your love. I realize now what a mistake I made with ending it with you but now it will hurt you less. So as I cry my last tears I write this:

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss the way it felt the way you tasted. And even though your friend tell me you're doing fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely..." I continued to write as the tears dripped on to the paper. This was it the end of everything. I died long ago but now I will be physically at peace. I finish the letter off with "never for a second doubt the fact that I love you. I wish I could wake up with amnesia so I could forget about you and how happy you made me and the fact you made me feel like I was priceless. You made me believe maybe just maybe I could live this life out and you and me could be something for real with little kids running around. I knew I never could handle this world but for nine months you made it bearable and for that I will always love you." I folded the letter up and put it in an envelope, cleaned myself up and headed to Michaels house.

++++++++

As I approached Michaels house I nocked twice waiting for his mom to answer. She opened the door and beckoned me inside.

"Hey I haven't seen you in a while." She said bring me into a hug.

"Sorry about that I've been meaning to come around." I said trying to keep my cool.

"What can I help you with dear?"

"Oh nothing I just need to drop something off in Michaels room."

"Well you know where it is." She said and I was off to Mikeys room. I turned the corner and walked into his room. It was as messy and smelly as it was when I left it. I set the letter on his pillow and sit on his bed remembering the last thing we did on here. My cheeks heat up and I push the memory cause it's to late to turn back. As I walk out of his room I notice there's a frame in it is a picture of him and me and I have a genuine smile. I take it and press it to my chest and lay it on his bed. As I walk out his mom catches my arm.

"Are you alright sweetie?" She asks concerned

"Yes ma'am I'm just fine." I say trying to be convincing.

"Well you'll be glad to know that the boys are coming home tomorrow." She says offering me a smile.

I couldn't take it anymore I ran home after she said that. I ran home and ran up the stairs closing my bedroom door and locking it. My lungs burning I searched my bathroom for pills anything. I came across a bottle of painkillers almost the whole thing I shove as many as I can in my mouth and start to swallow them. I cry as I shove more in my mouth refusing to through them up. Once the whole bottle is gone I start to fill dizzy. I fall to the ground and I try to get up but I can't move. The light starts to dim then it's black.