Chapter 40

Michaels P.O.V

(The year is 2015 5sos are about to start "Rock out with your socks out")

"Oh Emmily were starting our own tour this year just us." I said as tears ran down my cheeks. "3 years ago. It doesn't even seem like 3 years it feels like forever." I spoke to her headstone as I laid her flowers down. Some daisies. I felt so empty since she left me here. "I fucking miss you so much. But I get better everyday. I had tried to stop cutting but without you here no ones stopping me. I wish you could have let me explain what had happened. She was just a fan and pap had happened to get a picture." I tried not to cry. "We are on our way to the airport to leave for tour. Your parents blamed me for you dyeing." I wiped my eyes. "Shit Emmily I just want to hold you in my arms one last time. I just wanted one last time." I started to sob not being able to keep it in. I raised my hands in fists to my head and screamed "FUCKING GOD WHY! WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TAKKEN ME INSTEAD? WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE?!?!? FIRST MY FLOWER AND NOW MY LOVE." I fell to the ground sobbing. Ashton came running towards me.

"Michael!" He shouted.

"What the fuck do you want ash!"

"Come down." He took me in his arms and I didn't stop him I was too vulnerable.

"Why Ashton? Why did she have to leave me?"

"Michael it was 3 years ago you were so far away from her how were you to know she was going to do this?"

"It's my fault though ash."

"No it's not Mike. We have to leave soon so we won't be late for our plain." He said and walked away.

"I have to leave Emm. I love you only you babe." I said sobbing and heading to the van where the boys were.

(Well this is the end thank you guys for reading. Don't worry if you like my writting witch i highly doubt i will be writing more fan fics about the other boys. The books won't start right away but give it a month or two and a new fic may be started. Thank you guys so much love you till the ends of the earth and back! Muah)