Chapter 30

I woke and Michael was holding me on the chair with an ice pack against my head.

"What happened?" I asked when my eyes finally opened.

"You freaking passed out." Calum said a bit scared.

"No before that what was said?"

"We were going on tour?" Luke chimed in.

And then it all came back to me I needed to get outside I couldn't breath. I got up and ran to the door Michael not to far behind me. Ounce I was outside I turned down an ally next to the pub.

"What's wrong?" Michael practically shouted at me.

"I can't think right now!" I yelled.

"Why not!"

"Cause you're leaving for a fucking tour in less then a week! Like when was this all made a plan? When did someone notice you?!"

"Ya know you could have said 'Congratulations' or fucking something Emmily! But no you had to fucking pass out!"

"You know what maybe this tour is a good thing you can find some pretty English gal and we can be done." I said pacing.

"Why do you think I'm going to fucking leave you?!"

"Cause I'm me and I'm nothing compared to the world has to offer. I was scared of this you making it big and forgetting about me."

"Well stop cause I'm never gunna leave you!" He said bringing me into his chest "I wouldn't leave you for another girl in a million years." I finally could breath and we walked back into the pub and sat down at the table again. Ash looked at me and mouthed 'You okay?' I nodded my head yes.

"Maybe I'll find myself a lady maybe a few ladies." Luke said moving his eyebrows. Michael flicked him in his ear.

"Ow what the hell was that for?" Luke wined.

"For being a pussy and not getting any pussy now you fucking weirdo." Michael said dragging a chair right next to me and putting his arm around me.

"And as if you've gotten any." Luke snidely said back.

"Hey I got my man covered." I said and everyone started laughing, as Luke looked shocked that I spoke up.

"Ya she does." Michael said kissing me.

"Oh god there are children ears around." Kaylee said pointing at faith.

"Oh fuck off." Faith said.

"Cat fight." Calum chanted.

"Oh fuck off Calum!" Kaylee said flipping him off witch earned her a round of 'OH's' from the table.

"Hey so since you guys are leaving in less then a week let's dare each other to do something before you guys leave." I said. They all seemed interested in it so ideas started flowing.

"Oh Calum why don't you take Kaylee here on a proper date." Michael said.

"Ya without a cross dresser ruining it." Luke said laughing.

"What?" Kaylee said. "She wasn't even a SHE!" Kaylee laughed so hard she almost fell out of her chair.

"Veronica actually got a surprise sex change." Calum said witch only fueled Kaylee's laughter.

"Wait. Surprise? How did you find out?" I asked kind of not wanting to know.

"They were literally about do it and he felt it." Ashton said laughing.

"That's what yo ass gets for leaving me in the theater." Kaylee said.

I looked down at my phone and it was already nine and the pub was less crowded cause it was about to close. I texted my parents asking where they were and both responded with either at work or business trip.

"Hey why don't we move this to my house we can all have like a big sleepover or something?"

"Ya." Everyone said and with that everyone went there separate ways to their cars.

(A/N: Hey guys so me and 3 of my friends have recently made a fan page for 5SOS on instgram so go follow our page maybe?? it's tmnt_5secondsofsummer so ya love you guys :) )