Chapter 54

Jack

Our wedding party was fun, intimate and just what Ellie and I wanted. I couldn't do with all that fanfare we had at Carson's wedding, but we all have our own ways to celebrate our love and I couldn't be happier. Ellie has been giving me her come to bed eyes all night, much to my amusement, knowing fine well when we finally hit bed to consummate our marriage, that she will not take much to unravel. One last pleading look from Ellie broke my resolve just before midnight and I walked over to her and gave her a scorching kiss and then whispered into her ear. "Ready to leave?" Ellie nodded frantically and I had to let out a chuckle.

We said our goodbyes and to got some stick with people wolf whistling as to know what we are going to be doing when we leave. Instead of heading home, we had booked a hotel and the honeymoon suite was just out of this world. We were spending tonight and tomorrow night in it, so I can indulge myself in my new wife and bring her pleasure. We reached the hotel which I had already checked in earlier and walked passed the reception and straight to the elevator.

Stepping inside, I pulled Ellie flush against me and scraped a strand of loose hair behind her ear and kissed her tenderly on her lips. I felt Ellie melt into me, and I couldn't help but smile against her mouth and as I went to cheekily grab her breast, the elevator pinged, and the door opened on our floor. I laced my fingers through hers and led her to the honeymoon suite. Opening the door, we smiled at one another. "I'm not carrying you into the honeymoon suite, I will save that for when we get home." I pulled Ellie into the suite and she let out an excited squeal and the door closed with a quiet click behind us.

I led Ellie further into the honeymoon suite. No expense was spared, as let's face it, I'm not exactly strapped for cash and there was champagne on ice, chocolates and the bed looked inviting with the rose petals scattered all over it. "Jack...this looks amazing."

"You certainly do." Ellie chuckled and I turned and faced my wife, pulling her into me and kissing her with every ounce of my being. "Turn around." Ellie complied and I helped her out of her dress and hung it up, taking care of the dress that signified our special day. Ellie stood there in the most stunning white lingerie set and I chuckled.

"What?"

"Such a picture of innocence, yet we both know you aren't so innocent, are we babe?" Ellie's face flushed and I shrugged off my jacket, undone my waistcoat, hung them up and turned to face Ellie as I was unbuttoning my shirt. She stepped closer and popped the button on my trousers and pulled my zip down, assisting me to undress. I turned around and bent over to pull my trousers completely off, knowing fine well that she enjoys my muscle definition in my body and once I took off my bra and left myself in my shorts, I turned to face her again. She wiggled her finger at me, and I stepped towards her, grinning like a mad woman, knowing that I was about to devour my wife.

Scooping her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist as we made our way over to the bed. I deposited her softly on it and urged her to get into the centre of the bed. Looking down at her, her arousal evident with the dampness shining through on her panties, I licked my lips. How I was going to devour her. But I reached over and popped the champagne, poured two glasses, gave one to Ellie as we took a sip to celebrate our special day. "Jack...I want you."

"I know baby. You've been giving me the look all night."

"We could have been here hours ago..." I chuckled at her impatience and took the champagne glass off her and deposited it back beside the ice bucket. I quickly grabbed some ice and ran a cube down from her chest bone and then let it slide down the swell of her breast and it landed in the front of her bra. When the ice slid down her, she let out a gasp and I smirked. I trailed the wetness the ice left behind with my tongue, and when Ellie arched her back, I slid my hands around and unclasped her bra, sliding it off.