Part 49

Jack

"Jack..." The thrill of the raspy voice in Ellie always takes me to new heights. We had basically ran from the car when we got home, locked up and stumbled up the stairs, kissing each other with fierce passion, that it was thrilling me no end. If I had really thought about the layout of this house, we could have created a playroom, but our bedroom will have to suffice, for now. "Can you strap tonight? I need to feel of you in me."

"Is that what you really want babe?"

"It is. I was wishing you were wearing it in the car..." The mischievous smile that flickered over Ellie's face had me crumbling with want.

"Then your wish is my command."

***

When I woke up the following morning, my body aching with the extreme play we had last night set a smile across my face and I looked over at Ellie, who looks angelic when she sleeps and I know that no matter what obstacles are thrown in our way, that we would be able to overcome anything. Thinking back to our dinner conversation last night, I knew Ellie was right, I needed to see Dani to have some sort of closure, or I wouldn't be able to settle in the relationship that I love more than anything. I got out of bed, grabbing my phone and let out a large puff of air. "Hey, its Jack. I was wondering if we could meet up?" There text sent. I put my phone down and went to the bathroom.

On my return, my sleeping beauty was still out cold, and I was showered and raring to go and then a beep caught my attention. "Hey, I wasn't expecting to hear from you. We can meet up; just name a day and time and I will make sure I'm free." Reading over her text message, I had to smile. Not for the fact that Dani had messaged back, but I felt nothing when her reply came through. I remember the excitement of hearing from her, even if it were just to arrange dinner plans or dates with her in the past and now, nothing.

I crept downstairs, thankful that I was awake on time for the delivery I had arranged for some fresh food and managed to get to the door before the delivery guy rang the bell. I'm hoping that Ellie will have a long lie in so I can prepare her breakfast and then take it up to her, which I managed to do. "El, wake up babe." I stood at the side of our bed and she yawned and stretched. I gave her a wide grin as the covers pulled down and exposed her perfect breasts to me and she shook her head.

"Head out of the gutter, Jack."

"How can I when your girls want to pop out and say hello?" Ellie let out a chuckle, pulled the sheet back up over her and covered her modesty. "So, I've made us some breakfast, are you hungry?"

"Famished."

"Then, here you go." I put her tray down on her lap and I could tell that she was ready to devour the breakfast. "I know you loved poached eggs, so you have that plus the rest of a good Scottish breakfast."

"It looks absolutely amazing, thanks babe." I turned around to leave the bedroom and chuckled when Ellie called out after me. "Where are you going?"

"Er, to get mine, I couldn't carry it all up the stairs, I had visions of dropping plates and I didn't fancy doing that to our new carpets." I quickly left the room and let Ellie tuck into her breakfast, collected mine from the kitchen and plonked myself down next to her to devour some amazing food. "So, I uhm...took your advice. I contacted Dani this morning and I've to name a day and time and she will meet me." Ellie put her knife and fork down slowly and looked at me.

"It's a step, Jack. Just listen to what she has to say."

"I will. The funny thing was, when I got her text back, I felt nothing. But I do agree with what you said, I need closure from that chapter of my life, you have had yours, kind of." We continued to talk about Dani and agreed that I should get it over sooner rather than later and I fired off a text asking her to meet me after work on Monday.