Part 41

Jack

Between interviews, spending time with Ellie after work again became our new normal, well back to normal really and I'm loving every second of it. We've went out more as a couple this week, even if it were just to do our food shopping together. Friday was edging closer and that only meant one thing, our surprise for the girls. Damien and I had been taking dance lessons with Liv on a Monday night, jamming to one song in particular that I couldn't get out of my head, which I knew that both Ellie and Carson loved equally. Also, since finding out that Ellie was her sister, Liv wanted in on the action and incorporated her dancing into the number for her wife, Carmen. It was the perfect dance, all we needed was the perfect set up to perform it.

We had agreed that we would do it at the club we attend on a Friday night as we usually leave the girls dancing amongst themselves, whilst Damien and I disappear upstairs, to chill to our own music and enjoy our beers whilst generally chatting about our lives and having incredible banter between each other. That has never wavered, and I thought it may change once he married Carson, but it never has, and he has always remained a grounded guy. "I know we are going back downstairs soon, but there is something I need to tell you Jack." I looked at Damien and quirked my eyebrow at him. "I don't want it upsetting you, or thinking that I don't care about you or Ellie..."

"What are you talking about Damien?"

"Grant has been in touch. He wants me to go and visit him in the jail." I put down my beer and looked at Damien.

"Do you want to go and visit him?"

"Partly. Before he...you know. He was my best mate. He would have done anything for me. I just want to know what really changed. I want to know if he is ready to acknowledge what he done to Ellie was fucked up." I looked at Damien and although I know he whole heartedly supports Ellie, he needs closure from Grant as well. Who am I to interfere with that?

"Bro... You have to do what you need to do. If you decide to visit Grant, then so be it. If you decide not to, then so be it. The ball is entirely in your court and what we say, do or feel, has no reflection on our relationships with one another. But only you can make that decision."

"What would you do if the roles were reversed?"

"I would want answers, sure. But I would only visit when I was ready, not just because they have asked me to visit. I'm more stubborn that way though." Damien nodded his head and as we became closer to the end of our beers, Liv appeared on our floor.

"Are you two ready?" Both Damien and I looked at each other, nodded our heads, grinned and done our usual handshake before standing up and turning to Liv. "I've sorted it with Caroline, the DJ downstairs. She's not usually one to take requests, but we have a mutual understanding."

"Which is?"

"If she doesn't do as she is told, I will kick her ass." We burst out laughing and shook our head. "So, she is going to play their Little Mix song that they love to dance to and then call out for Carmen, so we know where they are on the dancefloor and then set it up for us."

"You have thought his through, huh?"

"I'm excited. It's been a while since I've danced for Carmen."

"I've never publicly danced for Ellie, ever."

"Last one was at my wedding, as you know." We continued to chat as we made our way down from our regular hangout floor to the floor that girls were on. "Carson better damn well appreciate this. I've popped and locked a lot of this body lately and found muscles I never knew that existed." Liv and I let out a chuckle and made our way near the dance floor. Liv signalled to Caroline and I gave her an appreciative smile and then the Little Mix song started blaring out.

"Right, we have three minutes until showtime." I think now would be a good time to shit my pants and make a run for it. I playfully mocked that I was going to do it and Liv yanked me back by the back of my shirt, making us all laugh.

The Girls

"It's too hot in here." I looked at Carson, who had beads of sweat running down her forehead as well.

"Tell me about it. I think they forgot the air conditioning tonight." Carmen let out a chuckle and shook her head.

"Carmen!!" The DJ boomed over her microphone and Carmen spun around and looked at her. The DJ smiled and raised her hand and pointed in the direction of something, which we couldn't see.

"Bloody rude. She interrupted one of our favourite songs." Carson let out a chuckle and shook her head at me.

"Uhm, ladies, I think I know why she boomed my name, look." We all looked in the direction that Carmen was looking in and there stood our partners, grinning from ear to ear. "Why do I have a feeling that they are up to something?" We watched them move about and then it dawned on me.

"They have switched to how we are standing."

"What do you mean?"

"Partner to partner wise. Liv's moved to the middle. Look." We looked at our partners again and then Liv nodded her head and the DJ put on another song. We all started smiling at the song being played, as we loved to dance to it, Liv clicking her fingers to the beginning of the song, Jack and Damien looking rather clumsy beside her, but that was for the giggle factor. As it reached the chorus, instantaneously each one of mouths dropped open as the three of them popped, locked and danced their way over, kindly making other dancers move out their way. Their fluid movements, had us all mesmerised and when it came to the next verse, each of our partners stood in front of us, breathing heavy, but then started dancing sexily in front of us.

"For you" was being boomed out the speakers and after their sexual dance in front of us, Liv cleared some space behind them and Jack and Damien flipped backwards, making the crowd scream out their appreciation and sliding towards us on their knees, I let out a scream as Jack swooped up, lifted me off my feet, swirled me around and bent me over, kissing me hard on the lips. When I was returned upright, it looked like it was synced with the other two as my friends had the same loved up look that was shimmering from my eyes to Jack. Jack danced with me, holding me close and I brought my lips up to her ears. "That was so fucking sexy." I felt Jack chuckle against me and her own lips meeting my ear.

"Tonight, I'm fucking you good." A shudder ran over my body at the promise of her making me hers tonight and the instant pooling between my legs made me want to grab her hand and drag her out of the club and make our way home, but we didn't. Dancing together for the next song, I looked at Jack and I was still in awe of the dance that they had performed.

"You three were amazing, but my eyes couldn't leave you. You have some moves on you Jack."

"Thanks babe." She held me close, and I became overwhelmed with emotions and Jack could sense it. "What is it?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, you know you can. I'm an open book with you babe."

"Let me ask it as a hypothetical question..." Jack quirked her eyebrow at me and looked at me like I was the only woman in the room. "Hypothetically... Do you see me being married to you?" Watching her mouth fall open and then close again. I started to panic as I didn't want to freak Jack out.

"What makes you ask me that?"

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders at her, and she pulled me to the side of the dancefloor.

"I'm not buying it, so tell me, why did you ask that?"

"I look at Liv and then Carson. Is it wrong for me to want that someday?"

"No there is nothing wrong with wanting it. Doing it, however, is another thing entirely." Jack pushed a strand of hair away from my face. "Since it is a hypothetical question, my answer is a hypothetical yes." I grinned at Jack, cupping her face and smashing our lips together.

"What did you mean by your fucking me tonight?" Jack flashed me a grin and wiggled her eyebrows.

"That baby, you will have to wait and see."