Part 43

Jack

Ellie and I continued to explore one another until we both caved in. A quick shower we then crashed into bed around five in the morning for some much-needed sleep. I was extremely impressed with Ellie, not getting completely frustrated being denied her orgasm on multiple occasions and I made sure it was worth it in the end. I swear the dream I'm having right now is very lifelike and as my eyes fluttered open, I realised it wasn't a dream. I lifted up the sheet and looked down my body, to find Ellie between my legs, looking up at me as her tongue grazes over my folds. Trying my best to blink the sleep out of my eyes and trying to find my voice, which came out a little hoarsely. "What are you doing?"

"I'm having a little liquid lunch..." That fucking smirk and she bowed her head back down and parted my folds, poking her tongue over my already sensitive clit. I chuckled at her response, that was quite a response and as I chortled, my hips shot up off the bed and Ellie pushed my hips back down as she continued to tease and devour me. Reaching down, I grasp her hair and thrust myself against her wanting tongue, desperate for my release as I don't know how much longer I could take being this sensitive. Moments later, as the tips of her fingers push into my entrance, consuming me, curling on my g-spot, I unravelled and released my desire for her.

My heart was thundering in my chest, my mouth was dry with want and with thirst. I felt Ellie move her body up over me, my skin on fire with its sensitivity, her kisses leaving a trail of want in their wake until she curled in beside me, kissing my neck. "That was tasty..." She purred seductively in my ear and I mustered up a small nod of my head. "Tired baby?"

"Yeah. What... Where..." Ellie let out a chuckle as I couldn't form a damn sentence and as my heart rate slowed, my eyes started to regain their focus. "We've hardly slept."

"I know. But it was so worth it."

"Are you hungry for food or do you want to crash out for a few hours, and I will take you out to dinner later?" I placed a small kiss on her forehead, praying that she will pick the answer that I want so badly. When she muttered that sleep sounded good, I quietly rejoiced, wrapping my arms around this incredible woman that I love so much. Now for sleep, before the big reveal tonight, I'm hoping I don't get slapped for it. Grinning to myself, I caved to the much-needed sleep my body was wanting.

***

"Babe, will you hurry up!?" I swear my girlfriend takes hours to get ready and I'm absolutely ravenous. We had worked up such an appetite, it honestly felt like my stomach was ready to eat itself out of starvation.

"I wanted to look perfect for you." I spun around and my heart stopped beating. Ellie, in an adorable, yet ridiculously red dress, knee high boots and her hair and make-up were on point. Whilst I appreciate the sentiment that she wanted to look good, I knew I was going to correct her.

"Babe, you to me are perfect in every way, you don't need to dress up. But, since you love dressing up, please don't say you are doing it for me, do it for yourself, empower you." I pulled Ellie into me and although I've also dressed up, I'm in what you could call a casual suit and a vest top emblazing my favourite band underneath it.

"Jack...you never seem to stop amazing me. Never stop being you."

"I promise. I love you Ellie, but if you don't get out that door in the next thirty seconds, you are going to experience a side of me you've never seen before." I shot her a wink and she laughed, grabbing her bag and phone and darted towards the door. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that we will make the restaurant in time now and hoping that Carmen has everything organised over at the house. Dinner was romantic but not over eventful as we were two ravenous woman who were eating like they had been starved their whole lives. It wasn't until we had finished out main course, that I sat back a little, feeling more content with sustenance in my stomach. I subtly noticed my phone light up with Carmen's name telling me all systems were a go. "Do you want pudding?"