Part 29

Ellie

"Then, listen to me when I tell you this Jack...I'm ready." I'm ready for us to be connected in every way possible but it looks as though Jack is rooted to the spot by the door. Smirking at Jack I crawled down the bed, sat on my knees and beckoned her over with my fingers. Finally, she moved, her eyes never leaving me and as I wrapped my arms around her neck, running my fingers through the shaved under part if her head. Bringing my lips to her ear and whispered seductively to her. "But of course, if you aren't ready, I can wait..."

I trailed soft kisses down her defined jaw and then looked directly into her eyes, trying to gauge what was going through her mind. Her pupils were blown in size and as I gently touched her face, I wanted to give her one last reminder. "I want you to take me Jack...I crave for your touch. But if you really don't want to..." I was silenced by a fierce kiss on the lips, and it felt as all the oxygen had been sucked out of my lungs. Jack placed her forehead on mine.

"I want you, so fucking bad."

"You have me." Our lips met again in a fervent kiss and when her tongue sought entrance, I gladly gave it to her. I trailed my arms down her back and found myself running my fingertips across her skin which elicited a whimper from her lips on to my mouth. Grabbing the hem of her top I pulled it, breaking our kiss and pulling it straight off Jack.

My mouth watered instantly. Jack wasn't wearing a bra and the sight of her abs just made me even hungrier for her. "Like what you see?" I bit my lip and nodded my head running my hands down over her chest and gently of her abs. Jack watched with amazement as fingers graced her torso and stopped me and held my hands against her chest and connected our lips again.

I had planned to tell Jack tonight over dinner that I was ready, but the words never came. Then hearing that song and Jack murmuring along to it, solidified my decision to take us to the next level. Hell, if she had allowed me at New Year, I would have, but I completely understood. I was brought out of my thoughts with Jack's hands dancing over my skin and pulling my top up. Reluctantly peeling myself away from Jack to have my top removed was quickly replaced by desire. If I thought her pupils were blown earlier, they were bigger now and full of want. "Jack...take me."

I let out a squeal as Jack lifted me off my knees and I wrapped my legs around her. I was expecting her to walk around the bed, but she simply stood up on to the end of the bed and we gracefully ended up in the middle of the bed. Feeling her body against mine was like being set on fire. Her kisses rained down on me and made her trail down my body.

Collar bone kissed. Left  breast teased and licked quickly following on to my right. Her warm kisses imprinting on my skin as she made her way down and then her tongue dancing around my belly button made me push my ass into the bed. She then kissed my left hip bone, my right and giving them a little nip with her teeth. Feeling her fingertips going over the waistband of my panties I looked down at Jack who looked enthralled. "What?" Her smile made me melt.

"Turned on, are we?" I looked baffled for a split second and then I remembered i was wearing baby blue panties and my arousal would be evident. I quickly blushed and Jack's smile softened. "Don't be embarrassed it's sexy as hell. May I?" Gesturing that she wants to removed them I hoarsely gave her permission and lifted my hips and watched her take them off and she ended off the end of the bed removing them.

As she was about to climb back on the bed my voice found itself. "Stop." Jack stopped and looked at me. "Don't dare climb back on this bed unless you are fully naked." Jack smirked, removed her three-quarter length trousers, her shorts soon followed. "Much better. Now come here..." Jack came back on to the bed and crawled up, kissing my upper thighs and I instantly let my legs fall open wider. Jack eyes met mine and her head dipped, and I let out a groan as her lips met my drenched folds and it honestly felt as though Jack sunk into them.