CHAPTER 6 ― Waiting for Him

D-Day...

Meera's POV

So, today is the day?

Should I be happy or...?

Honestly, I wonder what will happen there...

After finishing all my personal activities, I freshen up myself and prepare to go to the location where I will meet Kaali. I use my grayish blouse with some red flowers printed on it, long black culotte, and a pair of my black high heels sandals. I tie my hair so it becomes one ponytail on my back head, let the short hair fall free beside my forehead, and I wear a pair of earrings. I put natural make-up on my face with nude lipstick. The last touch is perfume! I choose the fresh one. I see myself in the mirror. Do I look good? I think so, so it's enough.

Kaali's POV

Finally, it's the day! I don't know if I should propose or not, but I'll make her full of love tonight with zero surprise, hahaha.

No. Actually, I prepared a little surprise for her. I hope she will like it and it will please her.

Okay. Let's think about my look.

Shave? Done.

I think, I look better.

Then, what should I wear?

I open my wardrobe, trying to find something nice to wear. I decide to wear my navy shirt, a grey suit with its details, and also my navy trousers. I put my blue glasses on my eyes and a pair of pantofel on my feet. Spray my favorite parfume, actually it's Meera's favorite smell of man, I mean, her favorite smell of me hahaha. I feel cool and sooo confident!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The restaurant which is Kaali's choice was in the recreation residence. There were so many shops, restaurants, parlors, and gardens. Every spot was lit up by the lights and lamps with various colors. Many people came there with their loved ones; family, lovers, friends; to meet and having fun. It was Saturday night, so there were more visitors.

Meera entered a restaurant according to the location that she got from Kaali. A waitress greeted her and asked if she had booking for the reservation. As she didn't, so she said it's under Kaali's name. The waitress checked on the list and yes there was Kaali's name. Table number 14. The waitress dropped Meera off at the table. Meera thanked to the waitress and sat. The waitress left her. She looked at the table. It's covered by double tablecloth, the black one on the upside, and the white one on the downside. It has some little candles, a pair of big white plate, a pair of spoons, forks, and knifes, and also the white napkins. She looked around and saw the other tables look exactly like their table. She smiled and thought, "So, it looks good, and nothing special."

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

15 minutes...

She didn't see the sign of Kaali. She started to feel restless and a bit upset, but she also tried to stay calm and be patient.

"Where is he? Didn't he ask me to meet him today?" Meera kept checking her phone. It had been 20 minutes from the time they agreed.