CHAPTER 16 ― See You!

London, United Kingdom

Finally, they landed in London, after went through the long way. All the passangers packed up their belongings, took off the plane, and picked up their suitcases.

"Shall I drop you to your flat? My friend picks me up here," Shahrukh offered.

"No, thanks. I asked my friend to pick me up today," she refused.

"Okay then. Bye, be careful and take care," he waved his hand and smiled.

She did the same, "You too, see you."

They both went into the different way.

Kajol sat on a chair and tried to contact Kareena. 2 to 3 times she tried, but she didn't get the answer. 3 minutes later, her phone was ringing. Kareena's name appeared there. She picked up the call.

"Hello, Kareena. Where are you?"

"Hello, Kajol. I'm so sorry, I think I'm late because there is traffic jam. I'll be there in 10 to 15 minutes. Is it okay?"

"Ah, that's okay. I'll be waiting. Be careful."

"Alright."

Kajol's POV

Gosh. Hope she will reach here asap. I can't wait to see my flat and laying down on my lovely bed.

While waiting for her, I visit a café and buy two cups of tea. One is for me and the other one is for Kareena. In 10 minutes, Kareena sends me a message. She tells me that she is at the airport. I have to meet her in the parking lot. There are a lot of cars when I'm about to cross the road.

Shahrukh's POV

I go to the café first before I meet Hrithik. I buy two coffees and two sandwiches for us. Then, I receive a message from Hrithik. He tells me that there is traffic jam, so he will be here in 10 minutes. Once he arrives, I meet him at the pick up area. I put my belongings in the car trunk and take my seat next to him.

"Hi, bro! How are you?" he greeted me while kept driving.

"I'm good, as you see hahaha. How are you?"

"I'm also fine! That's why I pick you up today."

"Oh, this. Your coffee and sandwich. You must be tired and stressed by the traffic," I give him his coffee and sandwich that I brought.

"Hahahaha, oh God, you understand me a lot. Thanks, bro!" he accepted.

We keep talking till I see Kajol on the side of the road.

"Stop there," I said.

"Why?" he asked me but still stops the car in front of Kajol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shahrukh opened the car's window and greeted Kajol.

"Hey, Kajol, you are still here. Do you need a ride?"

"Hey. No, thanks. My friend is here. She is in the parking lot. I'm on my way to go there," she answered nicely.

"Okay then. We'll go first. Good bye," he waved his hand, smiled to her, and closed the window. He might tell Hrithik to drive, because the car left her immediately.

"You should never say good bye," she thought while watching the car left her.

Kajol crossed the road and went to the parking lot.

"Sssstt, Kadz!" Kareena shouted out, calling her. She finally met her bestfriend!

She took some little run to Kareena.