CHAPTER 20 ― The Party

"So, ladies and gentlemen. Attention, please. Can you guys come closer to us?" Saif's voice distracted everyone's activity. They joined the hosts in the middle of the ballroom.

Kajol and Shahrukh were in the right corner, in front of the stage. Meanwhile Kareena and Hrithik were in the left corner. All the guests was waiting for what Saif or Preity will say then.

"Maybe, some of you were wondering what is the reason behind this party. Honestly, I invited you all to this friendly party, to witnessed two person who are in love, to be engaged."

There were smiles on the guests' face.

"Okay, without wasting the time, because I don't have any words to say this, Preity...I want to be the one who always annoys you everyday. I want to be the only first one who can see your face in the morning. I want to protect you to the end of our lives. I want to be your forever home. Do you listen to me?" said Saif.

"Hahaha, no, I don't," Preity replied his words with a bit joking too. The guests laughed.

"Shut up, sweetheart. This time you will not say no."

"Try it, go ahead," she kept joking with her cute dimple showed up in her face. How cute!

"Ehmm, Preity. Marry me?" Saif finally proposed her.

"Hmm....I..."

"Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" the guests shouted, include Shahrukh, Hrithik, and Kareena. Not Kajol she just smiled.

"Yes!" Preity accepted!

"Yes!" Saif seemed sooo happy! He encircled a beautiful ring on Preity's ring finger, and Preity did the same to Saif. They both hugged each other. All the guests clapped their hands and felt their happiness.

"Thank you, guys! So, what are we waiting for? It's time to the real party!!!" Preity shouted from the stage.

"Enjoy the party!"

Saif and Preity left the stage.

My love

There's only you in my life

The only things that bright

A romantic song played. Saif and Preity danced. Hrithik and Kareena as well. Few of the guests joined them.

"Kajol?" Shahrukh called her while offering his hand. He invited her to dance too.

"Hmm?" Kajol turned to Shahrukh and saw his hand. She shook her head at the beginning.

"Let's enjoy the party," Shahrukh smiled. Don't even know what was the reason, Kajol finally held Shahrukh's hand. Her left arm rested on his shoulder, while Shahrukh twirled his right arm on her waist. They started to dance.

My first love

You're every breath that I take

You're every step I make

And I (I-I-I)

I want to share

All my love with you

No one else will do

They enjoyed the melody of the song and the rhythm of their moves. Shahrukh pulled her closer to him, twirled his left arms around Kajol's waist, while Kajol did the same around his neck. Unconsciously, they knitted their foreheads.

And your eyes

(Your eyes, your eyes)

They tell me how much you care