CHAPTER 41 ― New Blessing!

Everything happened in Greece became a beautiful unforgettable memory for Kajol and Shahrukh. One of her biggest dreams to be there with someone she loved had come true. Back to London meant back to the usual business. Go to the office and come back home to have quality time with the beloved ones. They used to share anything, happiness and sadness, everything! Day by day, month by month has passed by the same activities. But since they got married, there were something different. They always made time to go on date, watching movies, go to the bookstore, dinner at a restaurant, chilling in the café, or just enjoying the sea-breeze on the shore. Obviously, they had private activities.

These days, Kajol seemed not feeling well. Sometimes, she felt dizzy and nausea. Today, she planned to come home early and drop in to the pharmacy. Once she arrived home, she took time to rest for a while before she cleaned up herself. Then, she called Shahrukh.

"Yes, baby?" Shahrukh's voice across the line.

"Hun, can you please come home early?" she asked.

"What happened? Are you already at home?"

"Hmm. Yaa, I'm home."

"Strange. Are you okay?"

"I don't think so. We'll talk about it."

"Do you want something?"

"No, thanks. Please, hurry up."

"Okay, I'm going home now."

"Take care, I love you."

"Hmm. I love you too."

Shahrukh in his hasty steps left his office and drove to his house. "Kajol, I hope it's not something serious." He thought, worried about his wife right now. Several times he tried to call her, but there was no answer. "Where are you, Kajol?"

Meanwhile Kajol—with her tired face, tried to prepare the dinner. Once it's done, she grabbed her phone and found 5 missed calls from Shahrukh. "Gosh, he must be worried." When she wanted to call him back, the door was suddenly opened and Shahrukh's voice heard shouting her name.

"Kajol! Where are you?"

Hearing his voice full of worries, Kajol came out of the kitchen immediately and welcoming her husband.

"Hey, hey. I'm here. Calm down," she said whilst hugged his back. She could feel his heart beat so fast. Shahrukh sighed before he turned to face her.

"Did you just said calm down?! How can I, you said that you are not feeling well, few times I called you but you didn't answer! Don't you understand how worried I was about you?" he was questioning her whilst raising his tone.

Kajol froze. It was the first time, Shahrukh spoke this loud to her. She was silent, staring at her husband. She could feel how worried he was. But, she also had no idea how to explain about this, so she just smiled.

"Listen to me. You better freshen up yourself first, your clothes has been prepared. After that, let's have dinner. I'll be waiting for you at the table," she said, smiled awkwardly whilst cupping and stroking his cheeks with her hand which a bit shaken.

Her touch slowly washed his emotion away. Their gazes met. Her smooth stare was succeed in soften his emotional stare, at least he saw by himself that his wife stood up in front of him and fine. Without answering Kajol's words, Shahrukh went to their room to clean up himself.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Hey," a voice broke Kajol's thought. A second when she was about to turn her head, Shahrukh already gave a sweet kiss on it.