CHAPTER 38 ― Imerovigli (2)

The morning sun rays slipped through the curtain did well to wake Kajol up from her dreams. She felt her body was locked. Oh, embraced by his arms. She didn't remember whether they slept in this position last night? She just smiled, bit her lower lip, lifted up his arms slowly and got up from the bed. She stretched out her body before went back to the side of the bed, stroked his cheeks tenderly, and kissed his forehead softly. When she was about to left, he pulled her hand till she fell back into his embrace.

"Where are you going, baby?" he whispered with his closed eyes.

"Hey, wake up, it's already morning," she replied, tried to free herself from his arms.

"It's already morning? Then, where is my morning kiss?" Shahrukh asked whilst opened his eyes.

"You—"

"Sssttt, I haven't feel it," he said, rubbed her lips with his thumb.

"What? You haven't? That night, few days ago, in my—our room, you—"

Before she finished her words, Shahrukh already shut her with a warm kiss on her lips. Kajol, obviously, was a bit surprised. But, she did the same. They drowned into their passion. He kept holding her nape so that their kisses could be more deep and intense.

"Enough," said Kajol, broke their kiss suddenly.

"What?" Shahrukh asked.

"It's too early to do that, Sir." She got up and started taking some steps to the bathroom to clean up herself. Her steps stopped when she heard Shahrukh responded her words.

"Hey, Mrs. Khan. I didn't know you are a very good kisser. And you know, there is no time limit to do that."

She giggled, "You are mad," she murmured whilst back to her steps to the bathroom.

"Mad in love with you, obviously," said Shahrukh whilst showing his dimples.

"Shut uuup!" Kajol, who believes her cheeks turned red, shouted.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

They decided to stay in. while enjoying the view from the balcony accompanied by coffee and biscuit, they discussed many things that should be cooked well.

"Hmm, Shah, do you want me to work from home?" Kajol asked.

He replied, "I think, you don't need to do that. You can go to your office whenever you want."

"Are you sure? But―"

He shook his head, "Ssstt, I know what you are thinking about. We will set it up based on our needs and our kids' needs. It's flexible, I don't want to sue you, so just do what you want to do. I believe we will find good ways."

Kajol smiled. "Thank you," she said before sipped her coffee.

Instantly, his phone was ringing, but he didn't pick it up directly because it was unknown number.

"Who is that?" she asked.

"I don't know," he replied.

"Pick it up, who knows it's an important call," she suggested.

"Hello."

"Hello, Shahrukh. It's me, Madhuri. Can you and your wife come to my restaurant tonight?"

"Oh, Madh! Hmm, actually we planned to stay in the hotel today, but wait a minute, I'll ask her."

"Hmm. Okay."

While dissociated his phone, Shahrukh asked Kajol about it.

"If you want to, let's go. Don't be too late please, how about at 6 pm? I want to meet her and apologize because of the misunderstanding that happened yesterday," she answered.

"Okay, I'll tell her," he said whilst pulled his phone back to his ear.

"Madhuri, we will be there at 6 pm, if you don't mind. She also wants to meet you."

"Oh, at 6 pm, alright, no problem at all! I'll arrange something special for you two. Hahaha, do you want to request something?"

"What? Hahaha, no, thanks. But please make it fine ya! Oh, Kajol sent you her regards."

"Of course~ Don't worry. Hahaha. Okay, thank you. See you this evening ya!"

"See you!"

"Done," he said after hung up the call. Kajol just nodded and chewed the biscuit in her mouth.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

The morning changed to the noon. They went to the hotel's restaurant and enjoyed some dishes. Of course, whilst talking about things that supposed to be discussed, or little things that not supposed to be discussed. After lunch, they went back to their room.

She yawned, "I feel like I want to take a nap."

"Yesterday, it wasn't enough?" he asked.

"It was enough. But, when will you have time for napping in peace, working at the office all day long," she answered.

"Are you so tired?" he asked another question whilst putting himself on the couch near the bed.

While took her current reading and brought it to the bed, she said, "Not really. Oh ya, how is our new house?"

"Hmm, I haven't get any news. Let me ask Hrithik later," he replied whilst closing his eyes.

"Okay. If you are sleepy, don't sleep there," she said, opened her book and started to read. Shahrukh was just humming.

They were in silence for thirty minutes, before she started the conversation.

"This evening we―," she turned to him and found he was sleeping.

She shook her head. "He must be tired as well," she thought.

She closed her book and walked toward him. While tapping his cheeks softly, she whispered, "Baby, I told you not to sleep here. Come, move to the bed." Shahrukh growled, wiped his face once.

"It's not good for your body if you sleep in this position," she added, pulled his hands so he―at least opened his eyes and move to the comfy bed. Felt disturbed, he opened his eyes and got up slowly. She saw he walked unbalancely, because he was too sleepy, she held his arm and led him to laid down on the big bed. Later, she pulled the blanket to cover half of his body and took her spot behind him whilst opened back her book. 15 minutes later, her eyes felt tired and she decided to follow her husband into the world of dreams.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

The twilight started to warm them up. Kajol, seemed busy to tied the polkadots scarf on her hair which was tied into a ponytail. She looked so comfy in the light brown-with black lines blouse and long black jeans. Meanwhile Shahrukh just came out of the bathroom in his navy Polo shirt and long jeans with the match colour. He took some steps closer to his wife who was still busy with her hair.

"You are already fabulous," he said whilst helping her to fix her scarf and hugged her for a while. This treatment made her blush.

"Thank you," she replied and smiled. They were silent.

"Hey, when will we go if you are staying like this? Madhuri must be waiting for us," she spoke up.

"Hmm, let her waiting for us. I could even call her and tell her that we cancel this plan," he said without broke the hug.

She elbowed him softly, "We can't. We have agreed, right?"

While breaking the hug, he made a little pout, "You want to meet her more than spending your time with me?"

Kajol shook her head whilst grabbing his jacket and giving it to him, "Shut up, don't talk rubbish. Hurry up. This is your jacket."

"Please put it on me."

"Hah? Stubborn."

"You too."

"What?"

"I helped you fix your scarf."

"I didn't ask you."

"Ya ya ya, that's because I love you."

"Shut up."