CHAPTER 35 ― Ready to Go!

In the morning, the couple who just got married two days ago seemed ready to go to the airport. Kajol looked so stylish in short-sleeve white plain shirt and blue-white line-suit and matching sandals with 5cm high, meanwhile Shahrukh looked more casual in black plain shirt with a gray semiformal tuxedo and long jeans, completed by a pair of sneakers which accompanied his steps.

Kajol's phone was suddenly ringing.

"Kareena," she said.

Shahrukh gave her sign to pick it up.

"Hello, Kareena?"

"Hello, good morning, Mrs .... What is his surname?"

"Khan."

"Nah! So, are you ready to be Mrs. Khan completely?"

"You call me just to talk about it? What the hell is this?"

"Hahahah, alright, I've got my answer. Oh ya, I can't see you at the airport today. Please forgive me."

"Hmm, having a hectic schedule, psychologist?"

"Hmm, you know."

"Okay, fine. Don't do something stupid when I'm not here."

"I didn't do anything, and will not do anyhting."

"Who knows..."

"Ah, stop it. Take care ya, Kadz, safe flight! Send my regards to Shahrukh. See you."

"Hahah thanks, I'll tell him. See you."

Right after she talked to Kareena on the phone, Shahrukh stood up.

"Hrithik is already here," he said.

"Oh, okay. Let's go," she replied, grabbed her white handbag.

They left the flat and walked hasty to the spot where Hrithik's car was parked.

"Hi!" Hithik greeted the couple.

"Hi, waiting for too long?" Shahrukh asked while Kajol just waved her hand and smiled.

"No, I just arrived. Come, I bet you guys don't want to be late, right?" They giggled.

On the way to the airport, the guys talked a lot, meanwhile Kajol just stayed in silence.

"Hey, sister in law, why are you so quiet?" Hrithik's question was pretty good to crack her daydream.

"Ah? Sorry," she answered awkwardly.

"I told you, she is―," Shahrukh interrupted.

"What?" Kajol cut.

"Ups. I'm scared when she starts to be mean," Shahrukh mocked her.

"Even though she is mean, but you love her, bro!" Hrithik mocked him back. They laughed.

Once they reached, they met Saif and Preity. As usual, they greeted each other and had some times to talk.

Preity asked, "Kareena doesn't come?"

"She told me that she has a busy schedule today, so she can't come," Kajol replied.

Saif joined, "She must have so many appointments with her patients. Alright, are you ready, guys?"

"Well, as you can see," Shahrukh answered.

"Hey, it's my line," Kajol protested, it made them giggled.

"Kajol, if he hurts you, just give him a big hit, like this," said Preity whilst lifting up her hand, almost landed it on Shahrukh's cheek.

"Hahahah, my wife is the soft woman, not like you, tomboy," Shahrukh replied, mocked the dimple princess.

"Hey, shut up! Women also have a strong side. You just don't know about it," Preity responded with her sarcastic glare. Kajol shook her head and giggled to see their jokes.

"Oh, an hour and half left, our flight will take off. It seems like we should like to go, I'm worried this Lady will scold me for being late," said Shahrukh, stole a glance on Kajol after he looked at his watch.

Kajol hit his arm softly, "You."

"Okay, go. Right, I'm worried you are late," said Hrithik.

Preity hugged Kajol and Shahrukh, "Take care~ Safe flight." So did Hrithik and Saif.

"Please take care of Kareena," Kajol whispered to Hrithik and he just chuckled before smiled like a stupid.

Kajol and Shahrukh went in and started to manage the administration before they could go into the waiting room. After got it done, they waited for the flight.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

On the flight to Greece

"Baby," Shahrukh's call made Kajol turned to him immediately and wrinkled her forehead.

"Why do you stare at me like that?" he asked, shocked, along with his giggles.

Kajol chuckled because of it. "No, I just surprised," she said.

"Why were you surprised? Am I not allowed to call my wife like that? And it's not the first time I call you 'baby'," he said whilst cupping her cheeks and pressed it tenderly.

"It's not like that, but—Hey, unhand me," she said, pulled his hands off her cheeks.

"Am I not allowed to be surprised?" she continued. In fact, it's not a big deal, she was just shocked because it's the first timw he called her like that in public.

Shahrukh still couldn't bear her cuteness. "Hey~" he said, circled his arms around her shoulders.

"Do you remember our first met? You were so cold."

"Really? Were you scared of me?"

"No. Not at all."

"Sure?"

"Yeah. I thought a beautiful woman wouldn't be that cold for too long, and it must be some reasons behind it."

"Wow, I'm impressed! What was that? Cookies?" Kajol mocked him and smirked.

He showed his dimples, "Hmm, cookies. Why did you reject it?"

Her eyes opened widely, "Hey, didn't you see? I was going to sleep, you know." They giggled.

They had a quite long journey. It must be tiring, but they enjoyed it.

Yup, no matter how long the journey is, how many times to spent, as long as we do it together with our beloved one, it must be a pleasure.