CHAPTER 40 ― Forever Yours

I respectfully warn you that this chapter is full of adult stuffs. So, if you are not old enough, please think twice before you scroll this page and read the chapter by remembering all the risk and consequence. Thank you.

Slowly, Shahrukh moved his hand, pulled her nape, erased the distance between them, their breathes fought in the closest distance. He, whilst closing his eyes, sticked his lips on hers. Kajol closed her eyes too. Felt the softness of that lips touching hers, before she started to kiss it. Shahrukh smiled. He knew, it was a sign for him.

Without broke the kiss, he lifted her and laid her down on the bed, kept caressing her lips. Their tongue twisted. Their passion reached the same frequency. Then, Shahrukh broke their kiss and opened his eyes. Looking at Kajol who followed him opened her eyes. They were staring to each other, like usual, and giggled without any particular reason.

"Kajol," he said whilst running his fingers on her face, fixed her hair, which actually didn't cover her face.

"Hmm?"

"This is the first time for us―so, if you are not ready yet, we will not do it, or else―"

"I don't mind to do something that we supposed to do," she cut. Her voice was sounded so soft and―sexy.

"I love it," she added whilst smiling and rubbing his lips with her thumb.

Shahrukh took her hand and kissed it. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world."

Kajol's POV

Shahrukh pushes himself closer and kisses my lips again, now with full of passion. So do I, responding what he did to me.

"Sweet Kajol," he whispered, and we, again and again, giggling around.

Shahrukh keeps exploring my body. He starts to go down to my chin and jaw, then to my neck. I lift up my head, letting him to explore, kiss, even bite it. I close my eyes, enjoying every touch he gives on my skin.

"Hmm~," my first moan has been released. His touch is amazing!

"I love your smell," he said, whilst keeps going down to my chest.

"I want more," I said inside my heart.

But, he stops his activity for a while, back to kiss my lips. We are sucking each other, enjoying the sweet of our lips, before he back to explore my body and sank between my breasts and leave some kisses there.

"Baby, if you please," I groaned whilst pressing his head to stay there. He lifts up his face and looks at me.

"You are so sexy," he teased me whilst moving his fingers on my knee, it's tickling my skin. He keeps moving his touch, to my waist and feels my curves before he goes to the strip on my shoulder.

I stop him, "Once you pull it down, you will get what you want. It's unfair, Sir."

-

Kajol got up and rolled their bodies so she sat on Shahrukh's lap. He automatically sat on the bed with both of his hands hold back his body.

"You know, honey, yours is also sweet," she said whilst smiling and winking before she kissed his lips passionately. He didn't hold back his body anymore. His hands encircled on her nape before went down, rubbed her back and stopped on her butt and squeezed it gently.

Shahrukh's POV

I swear she's so pretty and sexy.

Our kisses became hotter till we need time to breathe.