CHAPTER 13 ― Me Time

Many years later

"Hello? Hiii! How are you?"

"Hiiii! I'm fine, thanks! How about you?"

"Glad to know that. Yaaa, I'm fine. Are you busy now?"

"Nooo, it's my off day. Why?"

"Nothing. Just wanna end the call if you are busy hahaha."

"Damn, what do you mean?"

"Hahaha, just kidding~ By the way, I will go back there this Friday. I've booked my ticket, please pick me up yaa."

"Reallyyy?? Aaaaa, okay! Waiting for you! Oh my God, I miss you so much"

"Thank you, bestie~ I know you are fucking miss me hahahaha, because I miss you too!"

"Shut up! Okay, now, tell me how's your holiday?"

"I'm alone here yaa, but I'm feel better now. I will tell you when we meet, okay? So, how's your work?"

"Owww, seems there's a lot of things happened to you hahaha. My work? As always, you know, sometimes it's kinda boring, but I love my job and I enjoy it so much!"

"Hahah! Can relate. And how about Saif?"

"Saif? He is also fine, still being crazy. We met few days ago."

"Good. Okay, Kareena, it's almost midnight here, I have to sleep hahaha. It's always fun to talk with you and enjoy your off day! Oh, I will send you the detail of my flight."

"Of course! Okayyy, have a good night, Kadz~."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Bali, Indonesia

Kajol, who had been so tired about her fucking life. She decided to do solo trip and this time she had chose Bali. It has been 13 days since she left her city for her holiday, which means there is only 1 day left to enjoy her 'me time'. Actually, it was her last night to spend in Bali, because tomorrow she had to leave this peaceful place at the evening.

That night, she called her bestfriend, Kareena, and had a little conversation. They talked for few minutes. Then, she ended the call and sent the detail of her flight to Kareena. After that, she prepared herself to go to bed. She laid down on her bed and pulled up the blanket. But, she was not sleeping yet. She was using the time to breathe slowly, tried to calm her mind. This two weeks holiday helped her to heal and rest from everything for a while. Beside the holiday, she felt happy after talking to her bestfriend. Thinking about a lot of things made her tired and suddenly fell asleep.

In the next morning...

Kajol's POV

I look out of my window, it looks cloudy, maybe the rain will fall today. But I decide to grounding in the beach. I leave my room with my current read book and start to walk to my destination. It's not far from the hotel where I stay for the last 14 days. While walking to the beach, I breathe deeply and feel the fresh morning air. I feel like I found the peace and my mind is just refreshing itself. I feel more calm now. Once I reach the beach, actually it called Pandawa beach, I see only few people there. They are enjoying the morning air, grounding on the soft sand, and let their toes washed by the sea water. Me, I choose to join them, in silence, I enjoy myself and the nature. When I feel enough for grounding, I sit on the chair, straightening my feet, laid back, and start to continue my reading. Until I feel some rain drops touch my skin. Oh God, it starts to rain.

I close my book and walk as fast as I can to reach the hotel. I don't know whether I'm lucky or not. It's my last day here but I can't even enjoy the beach for some more times. On the other hand, I'm glad I reached the hotel and went to my room before the heavy rain falls. So, okay I'll try to enjoy myself in my room. I order for a cup of tea and some cookies, bring and put them on the table beside my bed, and I start to read again. Few minutes later, something comes to my mind and annoys me. Oh shit. I close my book and put it beside me.