CHAPTER 14 ― The Flight (1)

At the airport...

Kajol sat in the waiting room with her suitcase beside her. She recalled Kareena's message, and thought to tell her that she is at the airport now. She wrote, "Kareena, I know you are not on your phone rn, but just wanna tell you that I'm at the airport, and I'm ready for my flight this evening. Okay, see ya!"

Few minutes later, she entered the cabin, looking for her seat. After that, she sat comfortly. She opened her book and starts to read it again. She paid so many attention to her book, so she didn't know someone sat beside her. Once she realized it, she just looked at him, literally with her flat expression. The man smiled to her, but after seeing her reaction, he felt awkward.

When the plane was about to take off, the flight attendants explained the flight procedure, dos and don'ts, etc. They took off right at the appropriate time on the tickets. Along the way, Kajol stayed in her silence and her book. Sometimes, she got up and went to the washroom. Meanwhile, the man just enjoyed the show and looked at her whenever she do something.

Two pretty cabin crews greeted and offered them some food and beverages.

"Can I have a mango juice and some cookies, please?" said the man.

"Okay, Sir. How about you, Mam?"

Kajol turned her head, smiled, "Just a glass of water, please. Thank you."

"Okay, here you go," the crews served them gently.

"Thank you," they both said it at the same time. The crews smiled and continuing their work.

Kajol drank the water, closed her book, and do a bit stretching for her body. She yawned and prepared to sleep. It would be a long journey, so she had to rest well along the way. When she was about to close her eyes, a voice just heard greeting her.

"Cookies?" the man asked. Rather answer it nicely, Kajol gave him her cold stare. She looked so annoyed.

"Oh, so-sorry...,"

"Can't you see I just wanted to sleep?" she whispered furiously.

"I was just―,"

"Shut up," she cut the conversation.

The man wrinkled his forehead. He wondered why there is a beautiful woman but she is so cold. They were back in silence.

Kajol's POV

He smiled at me, like...? And then, we kept silent along the way. He didn't even talk to me. Then, when I started to sleep, he offered me his cookies? Okay, it was a good deed and it seemed complete his appearance. A good looking man with a cute smile honestly, he has dimples with him, but still annoying for me.

Okay, Kadz, just sleep and don't ever think about that annoying man again. Sleep, sleep.

The Man's POV

I shake my head while remembering her cold behave. I just smiled, offered my cookies to her because I don't see her eating along the way, but she stared at me at that way. She has a pair of beautiful hazel eyes, perfect nose and lips, comfort style as well, but she is the weirdest stranger I've ever met LMAO. What happened with this woman? I turn my face and looking at her for a while. She already closed her eyes.

Oh, man, stop thinking about her, stop caring her or she will slap you in public. I don't know, but it will probably happen. Okay, close your eyes and enjoy your dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, baby~ Long time no see! I missed you!" a woman's voice heard while she ran to him, then she jumped to his arms.