CHAPTER 17 ― Kajol

One day...

Kajol's POV

Finally, it's done!

Huft, it's such a tiring day~

And yessss tomorrow is Saturday!

I think, spending the time in the café is a good idea.

I look at my watch. I clear up my work table, pack up my things and left my office. My employees greet me and I greet them back. I tell them not to spend their entire day at the office, go home as soon as possible when the work is done. Hehehe. Then, I go to my car and drive to the café near the river.

Don't ask me why I go there alone. I order for one cup of cappuccino, and take my seat in the corner. While waiting for my coffee, I grab my diary book out of by bag and start to write. Yes, I love to write. It helps me a lot since I have trust issue. I write everything on my diary. If Kareena is my bestfriend, my diary is my bestest bestfriend! Oh, I love poem. I wrote some poetries on my diary it's about love, self improvement, friends, weather and the nature, even...the worst things that ever happened in my life, betrayal.

I open my diary and the barista comes to give me my coffee. I sip it. Delicious! Coffee is the antidote for me. What am I writing today...? I look out through the window and see the river. Oh, it's rain. I'm drifting for a while. Then, I feel my heart whisperes to me. I suddenly close my eyes and pray for something. I think, I should write it.

Someone said,

prayers are offered when it rains

will be granted

Someone said,

even if it was just one

the request called in earnest prayer

definitely will be granted

At the beginning of this month

the rain covers the night

With all sincerity,

God, I ask for something precious to me

so far

Without saying it, You know what it is

That's all I'm asking

Isn't it simple?

- K

After finish my writing, I sip my coffee and back to my daydream. But, a sound gets my attention. It's a table knock. I turn my head and look up. I find the annoying Shahrukh stands there.

"Kajol? Are you alone here?" he asked me.

I'm thiking for a minute.

Uff, this person?

I know we are friends now, but should he come when I want to spend my time alone?

Oh God, what should I do?

Before I'm done with my thoughts,

"Yes, as you see," I answered his question.

"You can sit there, if you want to," I added.

"Oh, thanks!" he smiles and takes his seat.

Few seconds later, I close my diary and realize something.

Stupid, Kajol, what did you say?

What did you do?

In the middle of my foolishness, he waves her hand in front of my eyes and tries to get my attention.