CHAPTER 21 ― Lunch

The next day in the morning...

Kajol's flat

She woke up early, like usual. But, she didn't get up from her bed. She stretched her body on her bed, then she did nothing. Suddenly, she thought about the man who saved her last night.

Kajol's POV

Those hands

Those skinship

I still don't get it

Why do I feel I know it in advance?

I've ever felt it

Those eyes

I've saw it

Even when he was angry

I could see his soul was in fire just by his eyes

Have we met before?

And... after the last night,

I want to see him

Is he better now?

Gosh, I'm thinking a lot about him at this hour. But, really, I'm so worried. I don't have his contact or his address, so I can't check on him. Is it okay if I ask Saif or Preity about it? Okay, let's try. I really can't stay calm.

I grab my phone on the table beside my bed. I call Saif.

"Hmm, Kajol?" his voice heard as he just woke up because of my call.

"Saif, sorry for disturbing you at this hour. Is Preity there?"

"Not at all. Yes, she is here, why?"

"Can I talk to her?"

"Wait a minute."

"Hi, Kajol. How are you?"

"Hi, Preity. I'm feeling better now, thanks. Sorry for disturbing your time."

"Oh no, not at all. I just finished my yoga. Can I help you?"

"Hmm. Actually, I'm umm...worried about Shahrukh. He is hurt because of saving me last night. I want to check on him, but I don't have his contact or his address. Can you send me his details?"

"Oh, you know each other but haven't exchange the details yet? Hehehe honestly, you know it's privacy. But I see you care a lot about him, so I'll send you the details after this."

"We didn't think to exchange, I guess hehehe. Okay, thank you, Preity."

"My pleasure. Since you are Saif's best friend, you become my best friend too. So, don't hesitate if you need something, maybe I can help you. Oh, one more thing, Kadz. My driver will send your car this afternoon, is it okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay, Preity. Thank you so much! Have a nice day~"

"You too, darling!"

Few minutes later, there is a message from strange number. I open it. Oh, it's Preity sent me Shahrukh's contact and address. I thank her. Then, I leave my bed to take my breakfast. Yes, I'm still in my pajamas, who cares? It's Sunday! I go to the kitchen, grab two bananas and two glasses of water. I bring them to the living room. While enjoying my bananas, I straighten my legs and lay down on the couch. It makes me sleepy. I continue my sleep for a while.

"Come on, Kajol, please."

"No."

"It needs only 5 minutes."