CHAPTER 19 ― Meet Again

Kajol's POV

I open my wardrobe and looking for the best dress to wear.

Dark dresscode?

What should I wear...?

My eyes catch the simple black dress. I take it and get to change. I decide to put less makeup on my face, because it's just a night friendly party hehehe. I let my hair hung loose, then I grab a pair of my black heels. I never forget my favorite parfume!

I hope I look good, or at least...fine.

I send a message to Kareena to tell her that I'm going there right now. She replies, "Okay, be careful, Kadz! I'll arrive there in 10 minutes and tell him that you can't come hahahah." I giggle. I leave my room and go to the parking lot. After checking on my belongings; phone, wallet, the card invitation, I go inside my car, and drive to the location.

Shahrukh's POV

Sooo, let's see if there is something good to wear and makes me look fine for the party.

Ah. These ones look good.

I pick a black shirts with a black tuxedo, and a black long trousers. I apply the hair gel and brush my hair to uphold my look. I spray the parfume, it's my favorite scent. Then, I take my black shoes.

I feel cool!

When I'm going to the parking lot, Hrithik's message comes to my phone. It's written, "I'm on my way to the location. You take care, bro! See you there~." I reply, "Okay, I'm going now." I go inside my car and going to the location.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

At the party location...

Shahrukh parked his car and went out from there. Several cars on the left side, Kajol just went out of her car as well. When they started to go inside the mansion, they met each other.

"Hey, you are here!" Shahrukh greeted her first.

"Hey! Well, as you see," Kajol smiled.

"This is my friend's house. So, I think, we attend the same party," Shahrukh was guessing because he just saw the same invitation card on Kajol's hand. She kept smiling.

"Come, ladies first," he let Kajol go first.

"Is your friend here?" Shahrukh asked Kajol.

"Hmm, there are," Kajol pointed to Kareena, Saif.

"Oh? That's my friend," Shahrukh told her.

"Who? Saif? Kareena?"

"No, the woman with them, Preity. Let's go."

They came closer to Kareena, Saif, and Preity.

"Hi, Preity!" Shahrukh greeted Preity.

They all turned to Shahrukh and Kajol.

"Shahrukh~~," Preity greeted him back and hugged him.

"Damn, Kajol! You are shocking me. Kareena said you can't come," Saif greeted Kajol and hugged her.

"Hi, Saif!" Kajol greeted Saif and hugged him back for a while. Then, she laughed with Kareena.

"Hahahaha, you fool! She laid to you. How could I miss this party?"

"Yeah, it's our plans to make fun of you hahaha. Anyway, Kajol, you must see his face when I told him that you can't be here tonight," Kareena was joking.

"Shut up, Kareena. At least you both are here tonight."

"Okay, guys. The reunion time is up. Hehehe just kidding. Hi, Kajol, I'm Preity, Shahrukhcs bestfriend and Saif's bride-to-be. Saif, this is Shahrukh, and Shahrukh this is Saif," Preity huggee Kajol, then she introduced herself and her friend to his fiancé-to-be.