12: 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

"Leave me alone, Min Yoongi" The woman glared at the silver haired man, who only grinned in response.

He loved feisty women.

"C'mon sugar" He chuckled "I'm here to get you"

"You ate my doughnuts" She sobbed "I'll never forgive you"

Yoongi's smile fell; now he knew he was in trouble.

"I'm so sorry, baby" He fell to his knees as she gasped "I'll buy you a whole bakery" he begged.

"I was messing with you, Min. Get the fuck up" She rolled her eyes.

Yoongi laughed, he was relieved.

"Yerin, baby" He licked his lips "Unless you wanna get punished, don't cuss with that pretty mouth of yours"

"Oh really? Make me, Min" She smirked.

Yoongi growled and her smirk fell, before she ran away.

"She really thinks she can run away from me?" He scoffed before speeding off after her.

Yoongi had met Yerin a few months back, but due to shit going on in his gang, he couldn't exactly talk to her.

Yerin was a beauty; of course she was, a handsome man like Yoongi was bound to have a beautiful mate.

It didn't even matter what she looked like; he loved her too much to care about that.

Despite being a werewolf, his mate wasn't athletic at all and he found her sitting on a bench, munching on fries.

He smiled before moving right behind the bench, leaning down.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself, hm?" He hummed, stealing a fry.

Yerin froze. She was so busy eating that she didn't smell him nor sense his presence.

Yoongi laughed before picking her up in his arms, carrying her.

He knew that as long as he didn't take her food away from her, she wouldn't complain.

.

"Taehyung" Seoyeon whined "I'm bored"

Taehyung was too focused on the video game in front of him, sitting with only a pair of sweatpants and shooting men left and right.

Seoyeon glared at him. What an ass.

"Hm?" He asked, eyes on the screen in front.

Seoyeon eye's glinted in mischief and she ran into their shared bedroom.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off.

Meanwhile, Seoyeon was going through her wardrobe, searching for something specific.

"Where did I put it ugh!?" She whisper yelled in frustration.

Just then, her hand touched something smooth and she pulled it towards her.

"Gotchu" She sang.

Taehyung was killing men mercilessly; he had failed this level twice and he was not gonna lose again.

"Taehyungie" He heard his mate sing, but his eyes were glued to the screen.

But something in him told him to look at her and when he turned towards her, he forgot all about his game.

His mate was clad in a thin piece of lingerie, a silk robe thrown around her shoulders.

Damn.

Taehyung growled, walking towards her.

She surely knew how to get his attention.

.

Jieun stepped inside the dark room. The only thing illuminating it was a single bulb that was placed in the centre.

The stench of blood was too much for her sensitive nose and she felt like throwing up.

She could see puddles of blood on the floor and knew her shoes were gonna get ruined.

A haunting laughter was heard as soon as she stepped into the light.

She was surrounded by darkness on all sides and could not tell where it was coming from.

Why she was doing this, she didn't know.

She felt someone breath next to her ear and she flinched as the laughter got louder.

Suddenly, he appeared in front of her; the man she was here for.

"Hello there" He breathed out, leaning in closer.

To say that Jieun was scared was an understatement.

"So, my pretty little lamb" He chuckled, twirling a strand of her hair between his fingers "Where is she?"

"She left this morning, with him"Jieun gulped.

"Oh and where to?" His smile grew wider and she knew that all things sinister hid behind it.

"His pack house" She let out, breathing heavily.

He turned around, walking a little into the darkness.

He suddenly turned back towards her, eyes red, grasping her throat.

"What task had I assigned you, little lamb?" He grinned, putting more pressure "How could you let her go!?"

Jieun whimpered, her face turning blue as the man let go of her.

She fell into one of the puddles below her, gulping in all the air that she could get.

"You're so useless, my lamb" He made a 'tch' sound "Should I hurt your friend myself?" He cooed.

Jieun's eyes widened and she rapidly shook her head.

The man laughed and it was so evil that goosebumps formed on her skin.

"Well, I guess I'll have to go on a little wolf hunt" He chimed, humming to himself.

Jieun crawled back, terrified. But, little did she know that fear was what he fed on.

"Oh" He sang "Is my little lamb afraid?" He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up "Good, you should be"

Jieun whimpered and hated herself for the mess she got herself into.

"Min Soojin" He laughed "I'm coming for you"

_________________________________________

AN:

HEYY EVERYONE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS 😭

This chapter has revealed what the others were up to hehe

Who do you think Jieun is? What about the man with her?

Things are going to get interesting soon *evil laughter*

Also, I've changed the cover shsnjsns

Sorry for any errors 💓

~ mish