14: 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Jeongguk had been thinking about what had happened in the basement, he bit his lip, smiling.

He was so in love with her.

With the way she smiled, the way her eyes crinkled when she laughed or when they lit up when she was happy or how they turned all round when she pouted.

She had him wrapped around her little finger and he'd give her the world if she asked him to.

He shook his head, focusing on the paperwork in front of him.

He had been sitting in his office for a few hours now and his wolf kept reminding him that his mate was just upstairs.

He put aside all the paperwork. He was done for the day. Three men walked into the office just as he finished putting his files away.

"Alpha" Jimin bowed and Jeongguk nodded. Even though Jimin was older than him and was his hyung, he never felt like treating him that way. Yes, he loved him to death but he was his Beta, a lower rank and it would be against the rules to call him hyung.

"Seokjin and I have come to a conclusion regarding your Destiny" Namjoon sat on one of the chairs in front of his desk, Seokjin threw himself on a loveseat beside the furnace and Jimin stood by his side.

He folded his arms on the desk, leaning forward, eager to listen to what Namjoon had to say.

"What is it, hyung?" He raised a brow.

"Well, since a werewolf starts turning at the age of 18, Soojin's transformation had started an year ago; however, it was so subtle that she didn't notice it." Seokjin poured himself some Vodka, ignoring Namjoon's glare.

"The riddle says fourteen moons, right?" Namjoon took his glasses off, fiddling with the rims "An year has 13 moons. If we calculate all the full moon cycles that have taken place since her birthday, the number is 13"

Jeongguk furrowed his brows, trying his best to understand.

"Which means the 14th moon will be appear on her birthday?" He scratched his head.

Both the men nodded, relieved that he understood.

"And about the tiara" Seokjin had gotten serious all of a sudden "You will have to crown her under the moon when it's at it's highest"

"And if the myth is true; she'll be the strongest Luna alive" Namjoon whispered as Jeongguk's jaw dropped.

"No one should know about this, Namjoon hyung" He gritted his teeth "Jimin" He addressed the man beside him "Double the security and patrol around the pack house yourself. One scratch on her, and I'll have your heads" He growled.

Just the thought of her in pain made his eyes turn red.

"We had a task tonight, Jeongguk" Namjoon reminded him and he nodded.

"Get the cars prepared, Jimin and make sure my MG3 is cleaned; I forgot to do that yesterday" He made his way to the door "I'll make sure my queen is alright"

.

Soojin's head spun from all that she learnt today. She decided to take a quick shower.

She was surprised when Mrs. Lee told her that undergarments and clothes had been kept for her in the guest room.

Then why had Jeongguk asked her to stay in this room? It was her first day here and she was already exhausted.

She wondered what her mate would look like. Would he be handsome? Would he love her? Would he be an Alpha?

How stupid was she to ask Mrs. Lee if Jeongguk was an Alpha, even though Jimin had addressed him with that title.

She took off her clothes, stepping into the shower.

The warm water calmed her down and she felt at peace. She heard commotion in the room as she wrapped a towel around herself, stepping out of the bathroom.

Jeongguk stood with his back to her and she nearly fainted. His back was broad and smooth, a pair of wings tattooed on his shoulder blades and if she was being honest, he looked like an angel. She gasped, admiring him.

As if sensing her presence, he turned around slowly, eyes darkening upon seeing her.

"Are you like this in front of other men too? Or am I the only one getting such privileges?" He raised his brow, walking towards her. Her breath hitched as he made his way to her.

His torso was not covered with tattoos as she had expected, his pecs had something written on them in a language she didn't understand. And his nipples had piercings. Her face felt hot and she knew she was beet red right now.

Her eyes fell on his abdomen and she almost lost it. His abs looked rock hard and sculpted and she wanted nothing more than to lick them all day.

Mind out of the gutter, Soojin, she scolded herself.

Jeongguk was a few inches away from her, grinning in amusement.

"Like what you see, doll?" He winked.

Doll. It made her feel things she shouldn't.

He trapped her between his arms and the wall, hands beside her hips.

She clutched tighter onto the towel as he leaned in.

"You're in a man's room sweetheart. Be careful" He looked into her eyes before pulling away "Or I won't hesitate to bite"

He threw on a shirt and grabbed a leather jacket.

Of course, she didn't know about his nightly endeavours yet; and he didn't plan on telling her anytime soon.

"Feel free to sleep in this room; and don't stay up for me, I'll be home late. If you want snacks or anything, Jimin will be right outside this door. You want anything at all, talk to him okay? There's a balcony right behind you so you can go there if you need some air. Sleep on time please and take care of yourself" He smiled, putting his jacket on.

His personality and appearance were two very different things, she thought.

And his duality. He was something else, entirely.

He was about to leave when she grabbed his arm.

"What?" He inquired, brows raised.

"Nothing, just stay safe okay. It's late and you never know-"

She was interrupted by his laughter.

"Is my baby worried about me? Don't, please. It's too cute and I might end up not going at all" He chuckled, caressing her head.

"Bye, Soojin" He kissed her forehead, leaving immediately.

Soojin stood there frozen before shaking her head. She slipped into a pair of pyjamas that she'd brought from the guest room. She was about to get into bed when she heard a voice.

"Miss Soojin?" Jimin asked, eyes widened in worry.

"Oh, Jimin" She cleared her throat "What's up?"

"I'm assigned to look after you" he giggled "Don't worry. If you need anything at all, I'll be one call away" He bowed.

"Please call me Soojin, Jimin" She smiled at the adorable man, who nodded.

"I'll be right outside" He smiled, before closing the door.

Soojin plopped herself on the king sized bed, relishing in it's comfort.

The bed smelled exactly like him; fresh dew drops, a hint of the forest and vanilla.

And before she knew it, she fell asleep.

_________________________________________

AN:

HEY GUYS

I hope you have been enjoying the story so far?

This is just the calm before the storm so y'all better enjoy it hehehe

Be sure to vote and comment 💗

~ mish