29: 𝑻𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂

Soojin and Jeongguk had returned from the cottage last night and were curled up in their bed, snuggling each other.

She felt at peace; as if she was at the top of the world.

Who wouldn't, when their lover was in their arms?

Sunlight poured inside the room, highlighting the bodies wrapped around one another.

She could hear his heartbeat, his gentle breathing and the rumbling of his chest.

She was with him, safe and at peace.

The sunlight highlighted his features; the face she loved so dearly.

The doe eyes that were the window to his soul, his perfectly carved face, his nose that played with her's, and his kissable, arched lips.

And that mole underneath them.

Her index finger ran across his face and the sunlight created a halo over his head. His hair was softer than her's; even though they used the same shampoo.

She massaged his scalp, earning a little groan from him.

He opened his eyes immediately, smiling down at her.

"Morning, my love" He pulled her against him, hand caressing her hip.

"Morning, my Googie" She grinned, pecking his cheek.

"Did you just call me Googie?" His eyes widened in disbelief.

"Yes, you're my cute, little Googie" She giggled and he laughed, throwing his head back.

"And you're the love of my life" He nuzzled his face in her neck, mumbling against her skin.

.

Jeongguk was busy working, Jimin was with him and Mrs. Lee had gone out.

And Soojin was bored.

Just then, the gears in her mind started working and she picked up her phone, clicking on a contact.

"Yoongi!" She squealed once the man picked up.

"Aren't you a bit too loud, cupcake?" He laughed "Anyway, what's up?"

"I was bored and I miss you" She mumbled "Can you please come over?"

"Yeah sure, I'll bring Yerin with me"

"Yerin? Who's that?" She raised a brow.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. She's my mate" He mumbled.

"You have a mate and I didn't know!" She yelled into the phone, making Yoongi wince.

"Hey, I was about to tell you-"

"When? When you had your first pup or something?" She rolled her eyes "Now that you've been keeping secrets, bring Tae along with you; I don't care how" And with that, she hung up.

.

"Jeongguk" Soojin sang, barging into his office.

"Hey babe" He chuckled, looking up from his work.

"What are you doing?" She peered at his desk.

"Oh the usual, nothing important" He smiled, patting his lap, gesturing her to take a seat.

Soojin walked over to him, making herself comfortable on his lap, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Be careful, sweetheart" He breathed "We don't wanna make a mess here now, do we?"

She gulped. When will he ever stop with his inappropriate talk?

"Yoongi's coming over. My cousin Taehyung will be here too" She wrapped a strand of his hair around her finger.