22: 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅

"Get her in the car; you know where to go" Hoseok threw car keys at one of his men, gesturing towards Soojin.

It had started raining outside and he knew if he left her here, they'd find her.

And where was the fun in that?

Hoseok wasn't always like this; no one's born bad, right?

Circumstances make people. That's what he believed.

He had seen too much of this vile world and the beings present in it and he had had enough.

He wondered who the girl's mate was as Jieun had never really told him a name; said she didn't get to see his face.

He took out a cigarette, lighting it. The flames illuminated his face in the dark warehouse as thunder was heard outside, lightning blinding his men for a moment.

He took a deep puff, exhaling it with a sigh.

His mind went to Jieun. He had always thought that he would love his mate and cherish her endlessly. But what was he doing? Simply using her? He treated her worse than the whores he owned.

A man rushed towards him, bowing in respect.

"They've attacked 10 of our warehouses, sir" He exclaimed.

Hoseok smiled, as if he had been given some good news.

"Great, tell my dogs to fight back" He grinned, before exhaling smoke again.

.

Yoongi had chosen Seokjin to go with and Jeongguk went with Namjoon; both units needed smarts and strength which is why they decided to split up this way.

Along with their men, both units had searched five warehouses each and there was one left in the radius, which they decided to visit together.

Bruised? No. Tired? Maybe. Worried for Soojin? Very.

None of them had found any clues yet and that filled their minds with worry; although no one would say it out loud.

Their cars made their way to the warehouse's entrance and bullets were fired immediately. The sound of guns going off was too loud for their sensitive ears.

Some hit their cars but their men took care of it.

Yoongi peaked his head out of the window with a crazed look, firing blindly with his machine gun.

When satisfied, he moved his head back into the safety of his care and Seokjin gave him a weird look.

"What? It's fun, okay?" Yoongi rolled eyes.

When their path was clear, they got out of their cars. The men hadn't checked inside the warehouse; they had decided to do that themselves.

Jeongguk kicked the large door open with a single strike, hurrying inside without waiting.

There was a small pool of blood in the corner and he could smell one thing in the air; Soojin. His eyes turned red in rage at the thought of her being hurt.

"She was here hyung!" He yelled, looking at Namjoon who walked towards him.

"Seems like she has left only recently" Namjoon smelt the air.

"They couldn't have gone far, let's get going" Seokjin panicked.

"No, wait" Yoongi put his hand up "If they've just gone, they know our moves; he knows them. We'll only follow him into a trap, trust me" He explained.

"He's right" Namjoon nodded "So we'll have to think of another way; something that'll trap him instead"

"And I have a plan" Yoongi smirked.