34: 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

The man looked down at Soojin's unconscious body, kicking her lightly to make sure she really was knocked out.

He crouched, checking her pulse as he pressed his ear piece, smirking.

"Mission accomplished, boss" He whispered.

He looked around; had no one heard the noises yet?

He threw her over his shoulder, hopping down from the window.

The surrounding forest had a secret route, one that he had been exploring since a few days.

How did he not get caught? Simple. By masking his scent.

He could not risk getting caught, he had a mission to complete after all.

Soojin's bottom was near his face and it was annoying. He did illegal jobs but he wouldn't touch a woman the wrong way; especially when she was asleep.

He shook his head to get rid of his thoughts and looked ahead.

He was deep in the forest when he decided to rest. They wouldn't know she's gone until a few hours, he thought.

He rested her body against a tree and reached into his backpack to grab a pile of clean clothes.

This was necessary; otherwise they'd follow them using her scent.

He grimaced, looking down at her.

Could he change her without looking?

He let out a deep breath, lifting her shirt up and looking away. When the shirt was in his hands, he folded it, putting it on the ground.

He focused on her face and pushed the new shirt down her head. It was  sleeveless so he didn't have to struggle with her arms.

He cringed at the thought of changing her trousers.

The things he did for money, he thought.

He sighed, closing his eyes once again and reaching for her waistband before pulling it away.

He focused on her feet, refusing to look away as he dragged the new pants up her legs. When she was fully clothed, he sat down beside her, sighing in relief.

He had folded her clothes and put them in a pile near the tree. The clothes seemed like a man's, maybe they belonged to her boyfriend, he thought.

He took the little photo out of his bag, placing it between the pile of clothes before dusting himself off.

"Please don't kill me for this" He mumbled, looking at her unconscious form before throwing her on his shoulder and walking off into the woods.

.

"What do you mean you know where she is?" Yoongi appeared beside him in an instant, his voice cracking "Why the fuck are we still here if you know!?" He growled, grabbing him by the neck.

Taehyung intervened quickly, holding Yoongi's arm and calming him down.

"Hyung, let him explain, please" He whispered as Yoongi slowly let go of Jeongguk, who had turned pale.

Jeongguk coughed, heaving as he tried to breathe again.

"Hyung" He panted, reaching into his pocket to drag something out "Look at this"

He extended the picture towards Yoongi, who grabbed it without hesitation.

"The fuck is this?" He mumbled, eyeing it, before looking back at Jeongguk.

"It's a picture of me and Jung" He gulped "We're standing in front of our summer house, it's a couple of miles from here"

"You think that's where she is?" Yoongi's red rimmed eyes showed no emotion and to Jeongguk, that man looked bloodthirsty.