Not doing good

We came home. Yes i stole her from the hospital. Idgaf. I sit her on the couch and i look at her wounds. " Babe they are real bad. I need to clean them with alcohol. " she shakes her head desperately. Colby holds her and i pour the alcohol on her wounds. She screams.

    Sam and Kat come running down. " Y/n is home? What are you doing? " Sam says. " The nurses were trash. And her wounds are infected. I need to clean her wounds. She is home. Thats all that matters. Be happy. " I say and spray the alcohol more. She moved up screaming. Sam pulls me away and i spray his face with the alcohol. He yells " Jake what the fuck! " he looks at her. " I mean yeah they dont look good but i think you should stop. " he says. " I try to help my girlfriend and i get bashed .. " i say and throw the alcohol on the floor and walk upstairs.

    Im pissed because anything i do i get told off by Sam. Im about ready to break and hit Sam one of these days. It becomes about 12 and i go and walk downstairs. I see Colby and Y/n on the couch. She looks sad or in pain and he looks sad and worried. I walk to them. " Whats wrong bubs? " i ask. " She doesnt look good. Im scared. " Colby says." Baby girl ? " i say and she just whines in response. I walk to her and feel her forehead. Its warm. " Can you get a cold compress bub? " i ask to Colby and he goes and gets an ice pack. I put her on her back and put the ice pack on her head. Ill make you soup ok? " I say and she nods.

     Colby walks there before me and i roll my eyes. I kiss her cheek softly and rub her arm. I get her a water cause thats the one thing i can do. 🙄. I help her drink. I put on a movie she likes and sits with her. Colby comes back with the soup and i help her eat it. She stops after a few seconds and i see her go pale.  I run and get a bucket and come back in time. She throws up a bit. There was some dry blood too. Its cause she hasnt been eating well ever since she gone missing. A week of not eating and then them forcing her to eat alot. You cant do that. She would nibble and they would force her and she would throw up. This is gonna turn out bad.

    I sigh.  I rub her cheek and she drinks some water. I go and wash the bucket out. I sit in the bathroom after washing it out and washing my hands. I tear up and hold my head. Why does thks habe to me her? Why cant she live a normal life? Why cant she be happy? Why did she have to get kidnapped? Why does she have to be hurt? Why does she have to be sick!? God answer me! Answer my questions! Give me all her pain and let her be free! I realize im yelling at myself and in my head so i walk out and walk downstairs. I sit next to her and hug her. She hugs me back

    I notice im crying into her shoulder but i stay there. She rubs my back " Baby? Whats wrong? " i hear her whisper. I shake my head. She kisses it. " Love talk to me " she says. I mumble. She giggles " I cant hear you mumble. " i smile a bit and sit up. I sniffle. " I dont like seeing you like this .... It hurts me .... I want you to be happy and not in pain or sick .... I ... I want your pain and sickness so you can be happy and healthy ... " I say and start crying again. Colby hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek softly. I see her smile " Oh baby.. Its gonna be ok. Its only gonna last for a little while. Ill be good soon. " she sits up and rubs my cheek. I shake my head.

    " No .. Your wounds arent gonna heal for a long time.. You are gonna be sick for the next few weeks.. You're gonna constantly be throwing up every time you eat a meal meaning you are gonna lose so much weight. Probably become anorexic. You- " she cuts me off by kissing me. I can taste the toothpaste on her. " Baby im going to be fine. Stop overthinking this. Whats wrong with you? You seem so sad all of a sudden. " She says and looks sad and concerned. I dont speak and just break down in Colby and her arms. We stay like that for a while. I cry while they whisper to each other.

      Once im done having my baby fit. I wipe my eyes and we sit in silence. Colby breaks it by asking me if i want some food. I nod and he gets up and makes me something. I look at Y/n and she is watching tv. She looks at me and scooches closer and plays with my hair. I see her eyes light up when she does. I smile. I attack her with kisses and love. She screams and giggles. We fall on the couch in a laying position. I laugh and stare into her eyes. I kiss her passionately and slow. Colby walks over. " Aye save room for me. " he says and lays on the edge with us. We all kiss passionately. We know its time to stop when she moans on accident. We dont wanna adultly play with the roommates in the house.

    We sit up and we all eat the food Colby made and cuddle and watch tv. We all stop cuddling from time to time when one of the roommates comes down. But when they leave we are back to being lovey dovey. Its hard to hide our relationship. Also my secret.. Almost came out this morning to him and to her as well.. I had to stop myself fron saying it. Why is my life so hard?

Heyyy hope you like this! Sorry its terrible but feel free to comment any ideas.

Word Count - 1051