Chapter 29 - Viral

WARNING: EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES AHEAD!

"That was rather... counterproductive. Let me get this straight, you achieved nada while you were away on Asgard?" Tony said looking confused and distraught.

"Not entirely nada. We managed to stop Loki's wedding and this happened," Thor cheerfully took out his phone and showed Tony the video where Loki was stroking his hair, "This went viral on YouTube," he added proudly.

"Revolutionary," Tony sarcastically retorted rolling his eyes.

"I'll train harder. Without my wings, I'm faster on the ground," I reassured him. He wasn't mad, he was just worried.

"You better, I don't want anyone dying. Not on my watch, not on my orders," he said and left the room. It was a heavy truth to carry, knowing that we could die fighting Thanos.

I turned to Thor. I realized I haven't thanked him yet.

"Thor, can we talk?"

"Only over ice cream," he was like a huge man baby most of the time but his charm worked well to lighten up the mood a little bit. I laughed at his request and told him to wait for me in the living room while I change.

***

I went straight to Loki's room because we've decided that it had become our room. Most of my clothes and other stuff were there, not to mention I sleep there almost every night.

"Hey," I said as soon as I got in. He was only wearing cotton pyjamas, his bare back against the headboard.

"Do you not see my attempt to seduce you, darling? Or has removing your wings removed your eyesight as well?" he said when I changed clothes.

I crawled on top of the bed, sitting on top of him.

"I see it clear as day," and I kissed him passionately, my hands roaming his upper body– from his chest, to his shoulders, and down his core.

He let out a soft growl as I pulled away.

"Darling, you wouldn't dare tease me right now, would you?"

"No, I certainly won't. But we do have to make it quick. Thor's waiting downstairs for me," I explained. His brows furrowed as he said "Why should he be waiting for you?"

"I promised we'd talk over ice cream, I haven't thanked him for what he did for me back in Asgard."

"Fair point. Now, where were we?" he smirked pulling down my tanktop and bra at the same time.

"There's no stopping you now, is there?" I laughed as his kisses trailed down from my ear to my neck. God, that felt heavenly.

"Would you stop me?" he looked up from my chest.

"No, I wouldn't dare." I smiled as I kissed him, slowly at first, then a little bit rougher.

His hands cupped my breasts and I let out a soft moan when he started squeezing them lightly. I could feel him getting harder, and the thought of that had me lost in the ecstacy of the moment.

In a swift wave, our remaining clothes had disappeared. His magic can be very convenient in times like this.

"Bend over." he growled while I was kissing his neck.

"As you wish," and I did as I was told.

I hope Thor doesn't get bored of waiting.

***

When we had finished, Loki waved my clothes back and I went to where Thor was. He had told me that he was going to talk to Tony about my current situation.

"You took your time," he said with a pout. He was sitting on the couch, arms crossed.

"Sorry, I got sidetracked. But hey, I got ice cream," I smiled widely as I raised to two bowls of ice cream I had prepared in the kitchen.

"You're forgiven," he immediately said as I sat next to him, handing him his bowl.

"So, I just wanna say thank you. For, you know, everything you did back on Asgard." I started.

"There's really no need, I love you and I love Loki. Seeing you both happy makes me happy," he said. "I meant I love you as a sister, of course," he added.

"I love you, too," I warmly said. It wasn't like the type of love we'd shared before. It was platonic, or more like love shared between siblings. I have to admit, it was weird treating him like a brother knowing I had slept with him before but I found comfort in knowing we were okay now despite me dating his brother.

"So, what have you been up to?" I asked, noting how he was laughing at his phone when I got here.

"Oh, this. I've been answering fan comments about Loki." he said showing me the viral video he had uploaded the moment we got to the compound. Some comments were very thirsty and I couldn't really blame them.

"There's this one about a threesome, not good. You were right about what threesome meant, Clint has deceived me," he said and I rolled my eyes at his innocence.

"Brother, what is this video that Tony showed me and why are all these people calling me 'daddy'?" Loki emerged, shooting daggers at Thor with his gaze.

"You brought this upon yourself," I whispered to Thor.