Chapter 40 - Punctual

WARNING: EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES AHEAD!

In honor of having an heir to the throne of Asgard, a ball was to be held. A maid had just knocked and told us that we had to prepare.

"Must we really go?" Loki whined as he was sprawled facedown on the bed.

"I don't want to go, either," I started, "but we have to, you've accepted the trials and this is one way for the people to know that you're serious about being king."

"How is dancing and prancing around an indication of how serious I am as a king?" he sat up and leaned his back against the headboard.

"Well, you have a point but, tolerating the fancy balls is part of the job description as king."

"Thor's just going to win, anyway. Why bother trying?" he scoffed

"Loki, you're a good fighter and you're smarter than you give yourself credit for," I told him hoping to give him a boost of confidence.

"I... I don't know," he replied.

"If you could see yourelf the way I do, you'd know how great of a man you are."

I hugged him and he seemed to have eased into my arms. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I kneeled on the floor and put a hand on his thigh. "Want me to do something to ease the tension?" I asked looking up at him.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, darling?" he said with a huge grin, his eyes holding a glint of lust.

"I don't know... is this part of what you're thinking?" I said in a silky voice, sliding my hand from his thight to in between his legs and gently pressing down on his hardness.

"It most definitely is," he let out a soft moan as I stroked him lightly and in a few seconds, his leather garments were gone. "Is that better?" he asked.

"It is," I held his shaft in my hand, gently stroking it up and down and giving it a light squeeze.

"Darling, you are driving me wild," he whispered, breathing heavily.

I didn't say a word, all I did was look at him as I kissed the tip. I made sure to run my tongue from the base to the head. His manhood throbbed in my hand, thick and strong.

"You're teasing me– Oh, fuck..." he had  tried to say something after but I had taken all of him in my mouth so he was interrupted.

I could hear him, his moans and low grunts, as I bobbed my head up and down. His hands have found themselves entangled in my hair, encouraging me to take him in deeper which I did.

His grip on my hair tightened and I could feel him almost reaching his limits. I went faster and as I did, he let out a grunt as his liquid came pouring into my mouth.

"You never fail to surprise me," he said, gasping and out of breath.

I swallowed all of his release and lie on the bed with him. "You seemed to have enjoyed my surprise," I said smirking at him.

"Every minute of it, darling." he said.

"We need to wash up now or we'll be late to the ball," I said standing up. He lazily followed me to the bathroom.

***

Loki was once again in his green and gold ensemble. I wore an empire waist dress with similar colors and wore my hair up to a regal bun.

"You're a splendid view," Loki complimented, standing behind me while I was doing my hair in front of the mirror. His hand found the slit of my gown and smoothly made its way up to my mid-thigh.

"Loki, we're gonna be late," I scolded but to no avail. His fingers were tracing the garter of my lingerie by now, slowly slipping in.

"I'll make this quick, darling." he smiled wryly, pushing one finger into my flesh. I moaned at his touch, my knees almost buckled and I would have fallen to the ground had I not leaned against Loki.

"Say my name," he said, thrusting in two fingers this time. My mind was barely keeping up with the high that I'm in right now. I felt like I was going crazy.

"Loki..." I said, barely a gasp. It was getting harder to breath given what he was doing to me.

"Let it out, darling," he growled, the lustful look in his face making me hotter. I could feel I was nearing my limits. My flesh tightened around his fingers and soon enough I had reached my climax. I let out a soft moan as he took out his fingers.

"That's sweet," he said, licking his fingers without taking his eyes off mine.

"You are mischievous," I chuckled and went to the bathroom to wash myself.

"Well, they don't call me the god of mischief for nothing."

We went out as soon as I had finished washing. The ball has just started and we were on time.