| • fifteen • |

ALL I WANT TO WHISPER IS EMMA     

EMMA….

Is the only word I could sense echoes over myself. I could feel my present as if I'm just a born baby who is gradually learning words and letters to spell and the only word I registered to pronounce is Emma.

I really didn't gave a thought to myself about 'What Noah thinks about the vow of silence I took on the whole call after I whispered her name?', 'What about the goddamn performance I've got you do on upcoming days?', 'What if Stell hasn't got her number that leaves me with no further attempts I could reach her?' My only mind was glued with the massive her. 

My eyesight could never be more fixated at the entity each time I get a vision of her. She has the chocolatey mass of sparkling amber messy hair which manages to descend along her waist, which makes it easier for me to fiddle with her long hair whenever I feel myself longing for it.

I could always spot that she gradually pulls her extra strands of hair which fall over her temples behind her helix  just to seek admiration, I know, right? She is the kind of person who has fixed glee on her devastating blue eyes unlike me. Whenever I witness her eyes flickering on those immense sunlight which helps in glimmering her eyes, my heart skips a beat.

She was an exquisite sight to behold. I've got nothing to make myself compare with her. Her hazel blue eyes always got something to converse with me just by gluing my eyes on her. I would honorably do that even if it's asked for decade of years.

She's just centimeters shorter than me which made us the best pair to register. The fair tone of her skin praised very well that I could find myself lit whenever she approached me. I could feel my own heart fluttering so badly whenever the proximity between us tends to increase.

Her delicate fingers intertwined with me and made its own way in swiping our hearts. Her fingers do its frequent job in fiddling her own messy hair. She leans against my shoulders with her arms curled in my biceps in the way that her life depends on my shoulder.

I could feel my own life depended on her whenever I held her face in my hands delicately and dropped my precious kiss to her arm on my chest. When I could realize the moment I'm here to crash her lips with mine.

I can bet my life, I would be the kind of person who completely lost his soul in another world.

*CALL DISCONNECTED*
(Back to reality) 

*CALL DISCONNECTED* (Back to reality) 

A/N : Thank you for resuming this. My immense gratitude to y'all!!