| • eleven • |

WILLIAM BAILEY 

I witnessed myself with a dumbass man with an oversized hoodie which even that couldn't fit him with fishing out some lays by putting his hands into the pack, stood across me with a messed up curly hair.

In my whole life I had never come across this kind of a ugly shit. I looked at him with a cringe expression. 

'Hey, I'm Ben Bailey,' He made his self-introduction amidst the fact it was already given by Sienna. Oh, Ben? Isn't it William? Besides, whatever name it is, the surnames are alike which drift me off to my past foe. 

Couldn't bare this cringe moment now or ever as I did nothing then hearing just his first name which made me resent my entire body. Well, because all he did was to bother me, piss me off and to always trigger my insecurities  by hanging out with my girl. I keep on thinking about him as my mind made its way to flash back the days he was pissing me off. 

The filthy Bailey always, just always buzzes around me to solely piss me off. He really had a huge gang which caused me no wonder as he was one of the most handsome guys and every girl always runs behind him like a puppy does. He almost dated every girl in our class except a few girls who were allergic to him, one among them was Stella. Eventually this caused our conflict which no idea it would build into raging wars. 

'Hey beauty! Wanna get a room?' He assaulted Stell when She was standing alone at the deserted street after our midnight party and the rest of us were inside as Noah was high on drugs

'Ew, Back off, son of a bitch,' She yelled out while folding her arms in loath, which made her cause beyond what she could anticipate. That filthy animal increased his proximity with her and abused by holding her wrist firmly which made her way to yell out

'Help... Help.. helpp…' But time favoured us by acknowledging the incident in our sight. We rushed towards her, dropping each thing holded in our hands. And bet him so hardly that he ran off. 

'Hey.. Hey. Look, you okay? We're here. You're alright,' We made her get out of the incident and days went by haunting traumas for her. 

He even did not attempt to make himself a less vigorous animal. He punched Noah as he came forth in supporting Stella after that dreadful act of him.

'Stop your shitty acts, asshole,' I shouted when the second I saw Noah was punched.

'Get off you filthy animal. Stop being nosy. This is between me and your useless friend Noah. Back off,' He protested and punched Noah again which made the last straw. 

I fought with him so bad that all the bruises and worse reputation was only left for me to gain. He and his stout  brother hook up with many girls and are addicted to a lot of drugs. He even didn't leave his brother to get ruined. Brother like brother. 

*PHONE BUZZED*

Reality emerged to drag me off to the present. 

A/N : Bruh, IK this chapter is way to short, still I hope ya guys to stay tuned

A/N : Bruh, IK this chapter is way to short, still I hope ya guys to stay tuned. Try to be expressive on votes & comments.

XOX!