| • six • |

THE FRESH COMMENCE

OCT 10

Awaking myself up from the past I analized off. I still wondered if the nightmares of my past refused to appear in my analyzation.The utter silence around broked when the ticking noise from the huge grandfather clock located at the slight corner of my living room happened to increase.

Oh, it's 10 'o' clock. Will the professor Albert mind if I get to attend a while later?
Apparently, not.

So I hasted myself up to head on time. But will my life persist as per my want. Never! I reached my super restricted university precisely not on time

Well, it's 11 now. Will the stupid old man excuse me?

But however I anticipate, regardless of better or worse. My life always puts me in just so opposite reality. As I mentioned earlier, I was the topmost tenth person to enter my bachelor university in Canada. This time I managed the same thing as I did before. Even to be frank I was the topmost 9th human to enter.

Oh, well, that's awful, I ran all my way which caused me to even skip my brunch. But, not gonna lie, there are people even existing to come later than a late Comer!

I settled leisurely at the middle bench of the third row. And just got a glimpse of my first day at La Trobe University.

 And just got a glimpse of my first day at La Trobe University

FIRST DAY OF THE UNIVERSITY

JAN, 2019

With grasped onto umpteen dilemmas which rushed my head.

Is everything okay around? I left her without bidding any goodbyes and so did she. I know she pretends to refuse giving a damn. But I'm the one who's supposed to approach her but I didn't. It was all my fault I guess. Isn't it?

The buzz sound from my phone hit me hard enough to grab myself back from terrifying thoughts and find those messages my mom texted me even after the call I made before reaching the university. She is so protective when it comes to me.

Mom : Honey, you reached the university? Everything okay with it? How's your 'picking up studies' phase goin'?

Popped up as a text with letting the confusion in as whether she mocked me or asked with concern. What crap! Even my first class hasn't yet started and I'm here with this dumb question? Ugh.

I know she held her hopes high on me. And I am not the perfect offspring to make them come true. But still she always let me in my own way. That is what I like about her being my mom.

Me : I'm fine mom! You don't have to worry. Just stop crying. I'll do the best I can.

I didn't really know if I consoled her or myself and how much truth these words held. At the meantime the lecturer trudged into the class with a thudding noise.

'Welcome professor,' Indistinct voices raised. I never thought that in the next few days I would manage to befriend someone---to be specific I didn't take a single approach to seek any friend. I was totally on my metal breakdown for months.

'Where are you going, Sienna Mason?' I heard the creaky voice from my right ears waving her hands in air indicating the person behind me.

'Hold on, dude,' I perceived a husky voice behind my back. I tilted myself to be found with a girl wearing a red bow on her dangling long hair waiting to ask me something with a pen on her right hand and a piece of crushed paper with some scribbles on her left.

Before I could greet myself as I was the new guy over there. 'You are the new guy,' She questioned me with a hasted expression. But the thing is, I couldn't possibly make any sense of her words.

'Uh.. Ahem.. Sorry?' I muttered with quiet embarrassment as I lacked hearing what exactly she said.

'The next class relates to mechanisms and you've to be present there? Well, what's your name,' She asked as she was ready with her pen-doing work. 'James Lewis,' I mumbled and she left the place just after saying to me to remind her for the next class since we have it together. Well, she was the first person who wished to approach me.

Do you think without any give-and-take policy? Apparently not. We had a truce between us. If I teach her on mechanisms stuff since I'm good at only in it at the meantime she's responsible for my reports as she excused me to the only front part and the rest would be done by her. This was our truce.

This made us get close for the past months. Unanticipatedly, somehow I afford to befriend an other one. A friend of hers Lucas Xavier. He is obsessed with responsibilities and never becomes unpunctual for any events. Another thing that took me to the surprise was to get another friend, yet he is not that intimate and his name is like he has an allergic reaction except for the names in H, Harrison Hudson Henry.

I know it really takes time to call him by this as I decided to give a nickname 'H cube'. It's a habit of mine naming nicknames to each friend of mine.
My first month of college was good except my worries about her, as when I just get a glimpse of her, that's all it took me to drench in it while my friends appeared as the life savior to lift me up.

'James Lewis, don't you want to come back to the earth?' I heard the old voice of professor Albert from somewhere. Back to reality.

A/N : Hey readers!!  Stay updated for more unravels which're yet to reveal

A/N : Hey readers!! Stay updated for more unravels which're yet to reveal.

*what's the professor interrupt?*
*what happened in his past?*
*will he find his love back?*

Lots of love ;) ♡