| • seven • |

ELLUDE INTERRUPTION 

Who the hell was it? I'm just hardly up to good memories. Who the hell decided to ruin it? I tilted my head seated onto the middle bench on the third row with my hands on face precisely at a dreaming position just after when the professor drifted me back to reality.

From where did these people appear out of nowhere?  I was muddled with no options left. Shit! I'm screwed now.

*SINGLE-STROKE BELL BUZZED*

I was in a dilemma whether to blast my expression that I got rid of my embarrassment that I was up to or to be shocked that luck offered to excuse me, before I could exhale a sigh off.

Thank god! You appear to be real.

I exclaimed within me. Shitty, James, what are you doin' here. You are happy without her?  Well, that was the rapid full stop for just my mometary distractions over her. 

It has hardly been fewer minutes I was good. And my conscience is such a psyc.. I mumbled with no one other than me. I woe with the only haunting memories that strangled into my mind. That was all about her.

'Hey, buddy Are you okay?' I heard a voice that I'm familiar with, just with a gloomy face seated in the same position as I was, when I was up to be screwed. I tilted myself up. Oh, Sienna.

I sighed 'Yup..'

'You seem to not be the one you have answered. Wait, you're still thinking about her?' She added with a pause. 'Uh.. I have to go now. Let me catch you up later,' I spilled the words and headed off to the university.

I abruptly grasped my car which was parked on the lane and headed on to my home. I was quite frantical and way more contemplating about her.

How could I get back with her now? Everything is over. There's no option to get back. I was such an idiot. I mumbled within.

James, never lose hope. I wondered if only my own mind could be coped up to encourage and let down as well. 

*PHONE BUZZED*

I made my directions to where my phone was. 

Huh, Sienna? I'm glad that at least someone bothers to ask me if I'm okay? She often calls me whenever she feels I am not okay and that's what made us intimate and I made my ways in swiping up the call.

'Hey, you okay?' You just left the place without even getting us acknowledged. Don't mind approaching us when you are not okay James,' Her concern for me brought me on a cloud nine. 'No issues out here, Sienna. I was just tired. Well, I have got some stomach cramps. So, I decided it would be better if I choose to head off,' I lied without any regret.

I don't want anyone to bother I thought. 'Fine, take care. By the way, you know what? Harrison and Maxi are back together now. Just today they were back in the relationship. Hmm... True love never fails. Right? " She exclaimed.

Well, why should I give a damn about their relationship. I don't care whether they are seperated or back together. I mumbled within my mind with immense less concern for them despite knowing he is a friend of mine. I just split those thoughts in me because of the regret I have within me---I let her leave.

'Oh, that sounds great! I have got to leave. I will catch you up later,' I uttered with a complete fake tone. As I was strangled with umpteen thoughts in my mind.

God! Why don't I be visible to you?

A/N : bruh, thanks for sticking up with my work

A/N : bruh, thanks for sticking up with my work. Resist hesitating to put forth your comments and do vote if the chapters enthralls you ;)♡