ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Hey, this is Afsheen.

First of all, I want to share my immense gratitude towards the readers who made some time for my work, I know my book isn't perfect, it has flaws, the characters are unreasonable, they're biased and say shit. But I guess, that's what real people are, right? I just wanted it to be real as possible.

My words couldn't express how much this story means to me.

When I started writing this book, it felt like a progression towards something productive. I had never written a book, and I'm totally okay with my flaws, if it consists any. This book killed the boredom during quarantine. And this acted also as an medicine for the wounds I had at the past.

Some people say when they have a hard time, all they need is some attention. But the fact is, you don't need attention to become better. You need distraction to overcome it. And this book was my distraction.

You shouldn't give your happiness to others. It's you the one to decide if you wanna become the better or worse.

This was the moral for the progression I did.

And I would like to conclude that, if this story deserves to be voted and shared, I'm so glad for it.  I'm more thankful for each one of you more than I could express!!!

Lots of love,

Afsheen