| • five • |

#5 BACK IN TIMES  

I am really clueless whether to start my flashbacks with the beautiful phase of my life where I could re-collect all the memories I am craving for or to reveal all those messy moments I had in my life which were far better than I have now. 

This peculiar phase is to reveal my childhood ages. The only thing which I couldn't get through my mind is the reason behind my less number of friends I had at my schooling.

I hardly had two sets of friends---Noah Davis , Alan Walker since our 1st grade when I was at 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘢. They both had a special identification of blonde hair and crooked Harry Potter spectacles respectively.

I used to call them out by either their hilarious identifications or with a brief name even less then they have---Al, N. We managed to finish our schooling at Kate Andrews high school.

The only job they were more gripped to do was to stalk every girl they met. Noah was much closer than Alan. It was just because of an incident that occured. I don't want to spare my time in this. Well, I used to call him whenever I could and whatever I wanted to be conveyed. Just so frequent. 

2015

2015

The ten years that is precisely the schooling we managed to somehow not utilize any time. I am still not sure the reason behind my necessity for schooling as I did nothing rather than being a dumbass.

I always feel proud when I get half the mark of the total. I would never give a damn as I was like I'll cross that bridge when I come to it category. We were the odd gang that no one chose to prefer, even to make any converse. None approached us to even clarify any doubts. 

Well, at first you've to be genius to make people approach you. My mind plays with me always.

After ages, when it all comes to proceeding my next set of three years with random university I picked the
B. Sc degree up with consisting really any intentions.

I drowned in a bit of shame that I really do not have any goals and desire to make a survival on this goddamn earth I sighed. But on the other hand there were even more two of them who were more shameless than I am.

It was Alan and Noah who pursued me like they had been tied with two ropes on their necks as they were tagged along in joining the University of Alberta.

As anticipations was high I fortunately got the admission and my friends did either. Days went by and the experience of the first day of University was parked on our way.