| Prologue |

Sometimes, I still realize that love was the magical phase of life. Hauled to its own world of happiness and coziness which makes us feel more valuable for the person we have for.

Enriches us with all advantages it has. Numbs us by making oblivious to our surroundings with only true anticipation that she's mine and I'm her's. It is a different feel of life where every mankind goes through it at their mentioned phase. 

But never did anyone thought, it would completely make us a different one if we lost it in just seconds leaving no signs of it just to us.

Everything in it was so nice until it drove us to an other transformation of our own life. It feels like being the odd strand of the entire good looking hairs. It shoves all the purpose of life it gave and descends us more and more helpless, regardless of the number of people who have your back. Nothing could fix back the trivial mess if you ever done it. 

If all I have to mention is that, love gets ruined as it shows the other hue of it's very own.

When we let the demon 'insecure' into the phase of love. It makes its way to let us take granted about their goodness. That's all it wants, it ends so unwelcome that you could never possibly wish it to be and I never thought of myself being a victim of it.. 

So I begin...... 

                                  A/N : Stay  tuned, guys! Ne expressive to put down your comments

A/N : Stay  tuned, guys! Ne expressive to put down your comments. It takes a few seconds to press the lil star over there

XOX!