| • two • |

THE PRESENT

OCT 10

It's 2a.m here. I'm seated on the bed, vast awake. Staring at the shattered pieces of glass in a few frames which were once filled with beautiful memories of us that I managed to take along with me. I am totally aware that I am utterly weak and it has been long days since I had a peaceful sleep--not even a nap.

My eyes had turned red which caused me to manipulate the constant flow of tears all day and night. My hands trembled and I got stuck in between your glimmering blue eyes. Even my senses began to deceive me each time when I evoke our moments by putting her sensation aside.

Only appearance which managed to get me rid of bedridden was since my black hair did not turn to grey, which was the only identification that I am not an older man. I am twenty-four. If otherwise someone would have really thought I am a mid forty aged one.

The stuff she got for me years before are still organized in a descending order onto my new mantle.

Now, I'm desperately peeking at the populated land from the 9th floor of the high rise through the windows of mine from just where I am located at the Albion Alley of Melbourne, Australia ---to be mentioned it is quite deserted for me, just for me.

And here I'm constantly trying to get over her for the past ten months which was utter hard for this stupid man. I'm aware that even trying to get her off is quite hard for me but, How will it be if I re-visualize all the moments we spent together in the middle of the process of goddamn forgetting her? I know that's quite bullshit.

It's been months we talked since the last fight we made of. The only thing which regrets me more than I do is keep hearing echoes of the last words spoken by her.

'James, your's 'I'll never leave you' was a complete lie?'

Reminds me each time when I try to get over her despite knowing it's extremely impossible. And I know my life has to move on and so should I.

I know nothing can fix back the shattered pieces of our desperate love. I wish I could go back through a time machine and rectify all the flaws which were made---to be specific which I made.

I'm just aware that I'll miss her till my last breath escapes, and somehow I have a hope that we'll be back together like we were before and I wanted to be.

*RE-VISUALIZE THE PAST *

A/N : Thanks for making time for this book to give a read

A/N : Thanks for making time for this book to give a read. Stay tuned, vote, comment!!

Lots of love ;)♡