| • twenty-four • |

UNBELIEVABLE CONFESSIONS

12 MARCH 2017

As life showed the perfect hue I wanted. Everything went as per my long and it turned to the unbelievable truth that she accepted my proposal just by giving a gesture of a shy smile on her face on the truth or dare day.

I was really grateful for the truth or dare at times. But that moment wasn't complete when Stella, Noah, Stephan, Alan were at a still motion where we were giving shy looks within each other.

'Dude, what's goin' on here?' Stella breaked our eye contact and made us to turn towards her.

'Cool Stell, I was jus...' Emma paused when she looked at her wrist and acknowledged it's too late to be outside.

'Oh shit, it's already time. I've to go to the dorm and make a call to my mom. Stell do you wanna join me?' She pointed her index towards stell and moved out as stell refused to come since she wanted some time with Stephan and that's when I made my ways in holding her wrist.

'Uhh.. Wait.. Lemme come with you,'

I finally grabbed her hand which made some sense to make her stop. And we both strolled over to reach her dorm in a vow of silence. I know you just confessed, but still never lose opportunities. Come on, begin a convo. But, to my surprise, she did what I have to.

'What made you fall in love with me?' She voiced breaking our silence as her arms folded while I spontaneously answered back.

'Those eyes which makes me loose myself by dragging mine with you,' She turned her eyesight to mine and slapped my shoulder in chuckles.

'Well, what made you sure I love you back?' She muttered without moving her eyesight.

'Those eyes which abruptly exposes the way you feel when I'm near you,' The moment I uttered, she gave a suppressed shock as if I was good at reading her mind and slowly her fingers made their way to entwine in mine while I was busy allowing butterflies in my stomach.

'James, I'm telling you this right now because behind the time you shouldn't blame me,' As she muttered I made my way to listen her with super concentration.

'Jay, I'm not sure about my mom, she'll definitely stands against accepting us. And, I really've to tell you that she's planning herself to get me married with her shitty brother's son. This was decided since my childhood and I never liked him even a bit,' She paused to take a breath and resumed.

'But, just register something that I'll always come after you,'

Her words drove me into a great shock that how could she be this loyal in love?

'Emma, make yourself understand that I'll never leave you,' But maybe the promise I made managed to fail, but hers?

'I was about to ask you something. Ahem..Where are you from? I'm sure that you don't belong to Canada. I haven't seen any of your family members' I asked her and could sense a lurking sadness in her.

'Hmm.. I am from the U.S. I had no one but mom. My mom's completely ruthless and untrusts love. She tries to hold me within her hand. I've to obey her, literally she manipulates me. She doesn't want me to see any guy in my whole life span. She has wanted me to get married to her brother's son since childhood. So, is it freaking fair to have a dumb fiance since childhood. He is Oliver Jack. She doesn't want me to love anyone,' After the moment she uttered her detailed explanation my thoughts just were,

Omg!! Now, how things are gonna happen?

I uttered my words with lack of confidence. 'It's okay, we can make things right,' I assured her hopelessly. As we reached her dorm, our hands still entwined in the way our heart does. We bid our goodbyes and the days took over by nights in just flickerings.