| • thirty • |

THE OTHER HUE OF LOVE

Has anyone got any idea of the extreme that life can precisely turn into revealing great surprises? Please I recommend you all to just hear me blurting out my muddling life. Never had I ever predicted meeting the great foe of my college phase in Melbourne,  Australia? Absolutely never. So back to the scenario now. 

WHAT THE FUCK?

I could sense some changes of expression in his face when he met me abruptly, either. But, in a sort of precisely opposite way than mine. He took the privilege of speaking out at first. 

'Hey you? You here? What you doin' here?' He caught his words in surprise while I still found myself dumbfounded for witnessing this reality.

'Hey, James, James Lewis. How are you here, BTW How you are doin'? It's kinda been years since we met, right?' 

I could clearly analyze, he totally forgot the rage we had in our collage and finally words decided to spit from my mouth.

'Hey... How did you get here? What you doin' at Australia anyways?' But still he freezed his excitement for me as if I'm one of his best friends. 

'Wait, what? You know each other?' His dumb brother Ben Bailey interrupted with holding way more shock then we had.

'Yea, he's my collegemate. We have known for years,'  Later I realized he was actually decent, he did not want me to get into any rage. He was good.

'Woah..wait, Are you studying at LA Trobe University?' I asked home with confusion. 

'Dude, I'm working now. You know this is my homeland, nah? I didn't do my masters and my bro is studying his bachelor's now. But I really couldn't believe that you're here. It's really nice to see someone from my college after years,' Well, I declared he's good and after attempting to chat with him suppressing my expressions I finally got time to make my ways to head back home.

I waved my hand for the bunch of people who had their never-ending chats and laughter and abruptly I sensed the same voice  that I have been shocked for a little while calling me by my name.

'James, spill out your number. We can catch up later,' 

How could people dramatically change when days tend to pass, William Bailey for good, Emma for worse. I wondered as I was in the action of spitting off my numbers and shoved the key from my pocket and being in the life surprises me phase I headed back to my home. 

Why doesn't she give a damn about me? Why isn't she with me? I need her back. Well, whatever efforts I put in to move on. Does my life pursue as per my want? Never. I just keep tangling only in her memories. I couldn't move any step ahead. I'm lost in Canada. 

Damn, I can't bare this and no one could. I just want to yell out of my suppressed pain which I hold on to. I'm also screwed up. It's all shit. I was short-tempered and now a loner. I'm so helpless. 

My mind dragged me way more to the worse path. I just need someone to share all these haunting feelings which haunts me day and night. I wandered here and there in my room knowing the obvious fact that it's too late now and I really don't know a thing about how she's.

I leisurely took my phone off my pocket as I abruptly got a ding vibration from it. Oh, Noah? Why had he given missed calls? I decided to call him back as I made my way to plop onto my bed letting out a sigh. 

Trngg..Trng..Trng.. It actually decided to keep going. 'Hello,' He finally attempted to attend and raise his voice.

'Hi, I actually got a few missed calls from ya, so what's up?' I suppressed all my sob and dramatically turned myself into a new person.