| • thirty-three • |

POSSIBILITY OF OCCURRENCE

It was the phase where the circumstances criticals in the next week. It was way more tangled for me than anything could be. 

GOD, I'm standing right onto the land of Melbourne, Australia precisely miles away from where she is, I'm sure that you're aware that no possibilities are around me to get back her by boarding off to California, I surely can't.

I'm way more strangled right here. Formerly,  we were perched on Alberta of Canada. Somehow fortunately I found her. I loved her, so much that couldn't be described in words.

As luck had me then, she loved me back and that phase went by utter heart just like a dream. We hung out umpteen times, I'm aware that nothing could possibly bring back those moments. Just after fewer months we had our first argument which had in turn involves into a fight.

It was the day to perceive that I'm capable of missing her way more than I lived her. I was choked with her love during those days. Fortunately that luck had me, we were back together. But never had I ever anticipated that 'James yours I'll never leave you was a complete lie?' Would be the last words uttered by her?

The next fewer months were precisely opposite to the past months. After I headed to Australia, I wandered pointlessly with all those false assumptions.

Has she moved on? She has a boyfriend? She forgot me? I can even manage my hunger but managing the thoughts streaking into my mind is totally hireway.

And that she confessed she still have feelings for me, still nothing could possibly bring us back together on this goddamn earth, I'm nothing without her...

I was way more muddled to persist my next step ahead. The entire week went by my heart, I texted her anytime I get time and to my surprise, I received it back. Sometimes, she even refuses to text me by deleting them while I'm still online, I really don't know why and I end up asking 'what's up?'

I even made myself ready to call her once but she did not pick up, maybe she didn't feel free to call me I assumed. 

My life was an utter fantasy for the entire week, things I assumed would never exist anymore made their way to occur again in my goddamn life.

She made her ways to get my number from some life savior and contacted me, we talked, we chatted, the love I lost made its way to peek again in my life beyond the reality that it possibly could not. As always I contemplated more to get my next move ahead for the entire week but being still in the same step without being ahead even an inch of it. 

How could a man like me who doesn't have any support to reach out to the U.S to get my girl. Amidst of the fact that my homeland is Canada which is right next to where she resides, I'm nowhere good to go through it. I just can't even visit my homeland, either. 

Never did I ever anticipate the occurrence of the day which completely turned my entire life, but is it for better or worse? 

As days passed by my wholly heart, January 2 made its way to arrive in my entire gloomy life. As I leisurely woke up from my bed and stuffed a lot of chocolate before even brushing my teeth, it decided to make my stomach upset so I gushed to my toilet and sat onto the loo with great sighs. There the message popped which I no hardly had any clue if it would drastically change the rest of my life.  

Emma ❤ : James, meet me in Elwood beach at 10 a.m

A/N : Thank you so much for sticking up with my story! I hope this chapter captivates you

A/N : Thank you so much for sticking up with my story! I hope this chapter captivates you. Besides, be expressive, comment if you wanna say something and if you press that lil star over there  phew- it makes my day.

If you love this book enough, share it with others as well.

Lots of love

xox