| • three • |

THE PAST

DEC 26, CANADA

'Can you shut the hell up for a while, I'm tired of you and well, I don't want to hear your disgusting lies you made of,' I yelled at her at the corner of the alley leaning onto a wall with a clenched jaw. 

'James, unless you trust me, you wouldn't understand from my perspective,' She muttered slight furiously with a frown over her forehead. 

'You know what, you zip your mouth for a while and leave me off. I got to go. I have to pack all my stuff since I'm taking off. I'm running out of time. I never want to hear any false assumptions from your toxic mouth,' I uttered with a loud voice while being more oblivious about 'what would happen from now if I broke with her?' and I made my way to nowhere except off from there. 

She grabbed my wrist abruptly with a bewildered eyes and holding some fluid in it which managed to not fall off, with the indication to hold on and insisted,

'James, yours 'I'll never leave you' was a complete lie?'

But, this knocked no sense into me as I was tied up between my anger I had for her which rapidly took over the immense love I had for her. So, I released my hands off forcibly and made my way with exposing all my vexation through clenching my palms and leaving her mercilessly all alone in the streets of Manola at Alberta, Canada before just a quarter to reach 7p.m.

All the evil spirits around somehow found their way to occupy my mind while I had no space to think any good about the incident.

How could she even ditch me off?

I wondered without having any accusation of myself that I was the one who is responsible.

How could she even be this mean to me? How could she even throw me off like a trash in just milliseconds?

All these wonders were roaming here and there into my mind. The one thing which clearly portrayed is that I can let my thoughts go to any extend of the precisely opposite one to make matters worse. 

I did not give a damn even though It was a few minutes before I should head back home. I sat on the swing at the Miller's Park near my home. Held my head high and gazed at the faded sky which felt something to me--something relief, something seeking attention, something communicative.

I went on to it until I heard a buzz from my phone. I shoved my palm into the right pocket and found my mom left a missed call and a message. 

Mom : Come soon son, time is running out. You need to pack your stuff off before you make yourself late to board off from Canada.

I pursued dumbfounded with grasping no consideration of my next set of life in abroad, just without any tangled thoughts of the stupidest mess which happened to appear in last very moments. But only God put some evil into me in just few seconds which ruined my complete life. 

Will my life pursue smoothly as I wanted it to?

*DOOR KNOCKS*

Enough of recollecting awful past, James.

Reality sensed just after receiving the voice rose from my mind. Shit! But things felt so real that I was almost near to akter my past. I got up from the cozy chair near my mantle leisurely and started making my feet to the direction of the destined teak wooden door of my dorm to unlock.

Who the hell wants to interrupt me in my desperate phase of life----which is I lost her love completely.

A/N : Bruh, thankyou for resuming the chapters. More enthralling chapters are ahead. So, stay tuned!