| • thirty-five • |

THE ACTUAL REALITY

Emma's POV:

It takes a few days to board the flight due to all the formalities. What took me completely by surprise was how William could be so generous and he really cares for me.

Even when I hesitated to fly off to Australia for my love he stood on my foot, I was in utter shock when the mentioned boarding day arrived. 

I'm completely sure about my mom who reacts to her uninformed slave child flying off. As my mom left my home for one of her friend's party as per the plan. I grabbed all the stuff and swiftly dumped it in my large luggage and dragged it as I reached the San Francisco International airport without giving a single news to my mom. 

Finally at 9 p.m, I arrived at the airport with all the never-ending thoughts. I'm aware that I'm taking off to Melbourne without even acknowledging him.

I just want it to be a surprise, a part of me was sure that he too missed me for all the goddamn years since the tone of voice and the way he texted for this week made me realize how I am to him. So I was quite confident yet a part of me influenced me to at least inform him by text. As per it wanted I shoved my phone just to text him. 

Me : Hey, I'm just coming for you as per my promise. 

As fast I texted him, as fast I deleted it too. Something was bothering me to text him but then he texted. 

James ❤ : What's up, Emma? 

I don't know what made him text me the moment I deleted the message. I really had an other 20 minutes of hold-up for the boarding time as my entire cells obstructed with the only anticipation of meeting James after years I wandered aimlessly in the airport just to find a romantic novel book shop at the corner, my foot gained energy to make its path towards it as my eyes been captivated by the only word 'romance'. 

As I made a casual registration of each organized book my eye swiftly rolled back and fixed itself to a novel which I no Intended to buy it as the novel named 'It ends with us' it does not take minutes to visualize our moments when we encounter any part of it in the present. A beautiful moment of us decided to evoke my mind. 

JUNE 2018

JUNE 2018

We make ourselves damn busy when it comes to the term 'shopping'. Since it's our final year we managed to take just 10 sets of outfits as we heard we had some party regarding it.

'Em, buy something cozy, we'll have a bonfire at night, right? Half sleeves don't prevents us from getting hell cold,' 

'Oh, will he come?' I asked with a doubtful face.

'Who?' Yea its fair, who has the talent in assuming the name without mentioning it.

'Hmm, james,' I don't know why I really have the nervousness to utter his name.