| • eighteen • |

WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ADO

'Can you wait for a while?' I turned my back and just met with massive surprise that she finally communicated with me along with a thanking smile on her face and having to say some words to talk to me. How could I ever pronounce a not, my love.

'With pleasure,' I muttered, which found its way to expose a smile on her face and mine, either.

'Thank you for bringing me here. If you weren't there. I really don't know where would I be,' For the first time since I met those glimmering blue eyes which took over by tiring pain and hopelessness.

'Can I ask you something?' I finally won in attempting no stammers at my talk.

'Sure,' She mumbled with a frown forehead. 'What caused you to faint?' But I shouldn't have asked her, I made myself a huge mistake. I witnessed her eyes widened, her hands trembling with a frantic face, and she panicked when I asked her.

I abruptly went near her and took a place just to wrap her with my arms. I could feel that she has a really high temperature. And clenched my palms on her face to assure 

'Hey, hey.. Look.. You're alright.. It's okay.. I'm here for you,' But she pursued her vow of silence and tear trickled from her left eye. I didn't hesitate to wipe them as I reached my fingers near them. This time she took my place of stammering words.

'Tha-anks,'

'You don't have to,' I whispered as I was so near to her and proximity decreased as doctor entered the dorm and I left with no choice. 

Oh James, you did it. You've been damn near her and even freaking said 'I'm here for you' I was kind of proud of my own self. 

*CALL DISCONNECTED*

Drifted back to Stella's call.   

A/N : Thank you!

A/N : Thank you!