| • fourteen • |

ERUPTION OF A SCANTY LIGHT

'Bruh, don't lack your seriousness on our upcoming performance. We've to compose music and you've to start your vocal training. But neither of you are attempting any efforts in this. Come over my home today at 2 a.m,' I can sense Lucas is under the bus as he is super responsible when it comes to holding responsibilities for him,  after I picked his call up. In zero minutes I decided to not make him even more tense. 

As the time spun as soon as it could by hitting the 2 a.m promptly. I made myself in casual outfit by wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans with a  pair of converse shoes and managed to reach his home on time and found myself surprising as I witnessed everybody.

Sienna sat next to Lucas as he was soak onto the couch across Lay,  lying on the floor as if there is no place left. And I made my appearance clear by 'Ahem..'

And few moments later the H cube appeared by leaning against the doorframe with exposing as if he has a allergic reaction with every other colours except black as he wore a skinny black jeans with back blazers on with a black insane cap onto his uncombed hair which made the laughter find its way to reach my face.

And I bursted out in laughter as so did everyone. We finally managed to began the official discussion on the preparations as Sienna, Layla and I separated among the group for lyrics preparations, on the other hand the black-obsessed-person and the owner of this damn house--Lucas were bantering in the name of playing the chords of piano and strings in guitar.

Later we were told that Lucas's parents were at work and his sister went over her friend's home. 

'Well discussed, Mr. Xavier. Making a trivial discussion by wasting my hours, is what you asked me to get here on the call?' I prompted him by raising the eyebrows where he stood dumbfounded.

'Well, we're on, Mr. Lewis,'  He smirked at his comment. 

'BTW guys, my sis b'day falls on the next two days. Y'all have to attend without any excuses and this message goes more specifically to Mr. Lewis,' He scorned with his right eyebrows raised and arms folded and I surrendered to it.

I used to love my phone more than anything on earth, so I began to scroll my instagram aimlessly as I realized it was really a waste in time. My mind stopped working as I witnessed something on it. Little did I know that finally god made some ways for reaching out to her. 

Stell? Stella? Stella Cooper, is she back on social media? How the heck did she resist to inform me?

I muttered in my mind as I clenched my jaw that it could clearly show off the jawline check. Being badly bewildered by 'how to get her number?'

I got up insistently from the couch I sat on as if my butt was fired and made my way out which happened to be witnessed by them.

'Hey, Where are you goin'?' Lucas asked with a frown. 

'Hmm..I've got some work. See you later guys,' I made my ways out after waving hands to them. I reached my dorm precisely when the sky faded to get a dark gesture of it by indicating its evening.

I rushed and bolted the door and flumped back to bed. The only place that I use more often is solely my bed. I have used it a million times to contemplate more than I used it for sleep.